When does passport fee leave bank account?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2594 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I'm just wondering how long it takes for a passport fee to leave a bank account?

I sent the passport application form on Friday second class recorded delivery with the mandate form for taking it from my debit card and wonder if it will leave my account today when it should be received? Looking for peace of mind that the application is being processed.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I'm just wondering how long it takes for a passport fee to leave a bank account?

I sent the passport application form on Friday second class recorded delivery with the mandate form for taking it from my debit card and wonder if it will leave my account today when it should be received? Looking for peace of mind that the application is being processed.

Thanks in advance.

I recently applied for a passport and they didn't take the payment until 2 days before they issued the passport, took about 2 weeks from sending the form to receiving the passport.