Ruthbridge ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, hope some1 can help, my husband has received a phone call today from this company about a debt with Barkley card which he is already paying to another company and has been for the las 2 or 3 yrs, he has told them this fact but they insist that they will take him to court if hr does not pay, he told them to take him to court if they wanted because hen the court herd that he as Leeds paying the debt to another company they would b laughed out of court and that he would then sue them for wot ever he could, they then told him they would continue to call him if he didn't comply. Can they actually claim u have to pay a debt that your leery paying??? Unbelievable !!!

Strong complaint to barclaycard about having two debt collectors on your case. This is a big nono and for Ruthbridge to attempt to collect so aggressively too. Keep a record of the day and time that

Ruthbridge call with a view to taking them to Court for harassment and to make a complaint to the OFT as to question their fitness to hold a Consumer credit Licence.

Strong complaint to barclaycard about having two debt collectors on your case. This is a big nono and for Ruthbridge to attempt to collect so aggressively too. Keep a record of the day and time that

Ruthbridge call with a view to taking them to Court for harassment and to make a complaint to the OFT as to question their fitness to hold a Consumer credit Licence.

thanks for replying, my mobile logs all calls so I will not delet them, my husband is trying to contact the company he already pays to see if there is anything they cn do to help, this debt has been to a few collection agencies but we have always been informed when this is happening but we haven't received anything Iike this from his current company and they have assured us that this will not b happening, when we contacted them a few month ago because of a letter from ruthbridge that we received ( which wasn't threatening I mite add haha ) from wot I have read on here about ruthbridge they don't deserve a licence to b in the business of debt collection. Something needs to be done bout them