Is there a quick way to get the policy documents emailed to you? - ** RESOLVED **

paulcdb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I called up yesterday as i need to tax a car before finalising the sale of a car and was told they'd get emailed to me and yet i'm still waiting a day later.

Not having them posted to me wasn't a problem when you can insure online but when you can't and need to tax at the DVLA office apprently they don't have access to the insurance database... :roll:

Sadly yes!

I was doing a search due to the delay and came across this site and figured i might as well see if i can get something done since if i can't get it taxed today then it's going to be another week before i get a chance due again and i doubt the buyer will be happy with that.

Hi Paulcbd, Thank you for your prompt response, I have replied to your email and provided your documentation as requested. We are currently working on improving our self service facilities for customers following feedback such as yours. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything further we can do to assist you. Many Thanks, Jamie