Problem with Carcraft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, I saw your posts on this website, what it is I bought my car from car craft less then a month ago on the first week of having the car the selector on the gears broke so I had no vehicle for 5 days prior to this they said I couldn't have a courtesy car because I wasn't over 23 yet they could sell me a car, then today the selector has broke again, i am fed up with this i haven't received any compensation for them taking the car for 5 days last time, and now it has broke again. i would like a new car because its twice in a month of having it and has broke if they cant offer me a new car i want to cancel the finance and my old car back that i had part exchanged for, if this isn't possible i should be compensated for it, its unreal i heard the stories that car craft wasn't a good place to buy a car but i went ahead giving them a chance. if nothing is done about it and they take my car to be fixed again i will be without a vehicle again so basically i would be paying for something im not even using. if i am still sat with no alternatives i am going to take legal actions and speak to my solicitor. if you could help me with a solution that would be brilliant! thank you.

Hello and Welcome, fedupcustomer13,

I have started a new thread for you also unapproved your duplicate post, please continue to post here regarding this issue.

Hopefully the Carcraft rep will pick this thread up and help if possible.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Guest Carcraft Customer Service Manager

Hello

I am sorry to hear about the issues above, to help me look into this, please can you give me your name so I can locate your account?

Many thanks

Linzi

Guest Carcraft Customer Service Manager

Thanks ,Customer services are looking into this for you as they have not had contact from you since 23rd July - they will happily assist you - I will ask them to give you a call ASAP.Linzi

Edited by ims21

Please do not post your real name on open forum.

Linzi, you should know to provide an e-mail address for people to contact you with personal details and not invite them to post personal information on the forum.

personally i would use soga and tell carcraft it isnt fit for purpose and you want a full refund or replacement. Dont let the reps give you the runaround saying they cant do this and they cant do that.

You are well within your rights to use SOGA for this.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D