DDhelp

Interim charging order Egg - now Barclaycard - unenforceable??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2196 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I have two interim charging orders from 6 years ago for Egg credit cards which have now been transferred to Barclaycard.

I suspect that Barclyacard don't have all/any of the paperwork and I have made a SAR to Barclaycard. If it dos turn out that they don't have my records can I use this to get the interim orders set aside?

Thanks

Very unlikely.

You'd need to apply to set aside the CCJ and as 6 years has passed I would just save your £80.00.

Thanks

Would I be correct in thinking that its unlikely that they could do anything with the interim charging order if I wanted to move house?

Is the house in joint names or just yours?

Is the Charging Order registered as a Restriction or an Equitable Charge?

House is in joint names and its a restriction only against my equitable share and only requires certificate from conveyencor to state that charge holders informed.

I know that that this isn't enforceable

but I want to sell or remortgage

and I don't want to scare off any prospective purchaser and its difficult to find a conveyancor who understands the position