Godfrey Bloom UKIP..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't. He may have had some recent ideas i could agree with over the last few weeks, but definitley not his outbursts over the years.

The main issue i have with him is that he is very racist and very sexist. He subscribes to the turn of the 20th century way of thinking. Ideas that are not relevant at all in todays society.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I don't. He may have had some recent ideas i could agree with over the last few weeks, but definitley not his outbursts over the years.

The main issue i have with him is that he is very racist and very sexist. He subscribes to the turn of the 20th century way of thinking. Ideas that are not relevant at all in todays society.

How is he racist ?

Have a search for all his quotes over the last decade or so and come back and tell me he isnt racist. Nto to mention the bongobongo quote he tried to mask behind the worn out foreign aid stuff

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Have a search for all his quotes over the last decade or so and come back and tell me he isnt racist. Nto to mention the bongobongo quote he tried to mask behind the worn out foreign aid stuff

Not sure about his early stuff but the Bongo Bongo issue, well wasn't he using that term to describe the bonkers situation where silly money is often sent to foreign parts where no accountability is involved..

Nope. he used it to describe an entire country. Not the situation.

Again, the use of bongo bongo land, wasnt referring to the situation. But was a racist name for the country, that has been used decades ago. Read the entire quote again. It is pretty clear. He MIGHT have some good ideas, but he ruins them by adding in his pointless and stupid racist comments every single time.

I saw nothing in the transcript that was saying to me that the use of the term Bongo Bongo land in the context that it was used was racist. There was no mention of a persons skin colour (as I could see) and was to my way of thinking is some peoples attempt to suppress free speech..

Edited by Consumer dude

I dont know if hes racist or not. Iv heard the speech and the words bongo bongo didnt seem to refer to one race or country. However I do see how some people could see this was a racist comment although my black spouse nearly fell off the chair laughing. We did however agree with some of what he said. There are a lot of people in this world who need aid, however our governments should be putting pressure on these countries to help their own. Clearly if countries can afford jets and a space and nuclear programme they have enough money to raise the living standards of its people. Put it this way, after the New Orleans disaster it was clear that a lot of the people were living in terrible poverty and the the authorities didnt actually rush to help. We wouldnt give aid to USA would we.

There are a lot of people in this world who need aid, however our governments should be putting pressure on these countries to help their own. Clearly if countries can afford jets and a space and nuclear programme they have enough money to raise the living standards of its people. Put it this way, after the New Orleans disaster it was clear that a lot of the people were living in terrible poverty and the the authorities didnt actually rush to help. We wouldnt give aid to USA would we.

I'd fully agree to that. The main problem is that successive UK governments have tried to put on a powerful face around the world when they give financial aid. The problem however is the aid is given to that countries government. Not handed directly to where it is needed. Those governments then siphon off the money until theres pretty much nothing left. Central Africa proves that 100%.

Cant do that CD, due to various laws on imports/exports/purchases etc etc. It is completely retarded, but the law is the law. What the government should do is allocate the money to international charities who actually work in the problem areas, so the money is guaranteed to go into hardware and staff to help those in need. If you put the money directly to the governments first, then NOTHING will ever happen. Zimbabwe/Ethiopia for example.

Cant do that CD, due to various laws on imports/exports/purchases etc etc. It is completely retarded, but the law is the law. What the government should do is allocate the money to international charities who actually work in the problem areas, so the money is guaranteed to go into hardware and staff to help those in need. If you put the money directly to the governments first, then NOTHING will ever happen. Zimbabwe/Ethiopia for example.

You reckon its retarded ? I would call it living in do dar land. Its about control. The people of this country need to rise up..

Edited by Consumer dude

I would stop all foreign aid tomorrow given the chance. Government however will continue to increase foreign aid because too many ministers have too many fingers in the honeypot doling out tax payers money like confetti for kickbacks.

Foreign aid is nowt to do with aid and everything to do with lucrative trade deals, this government doesn't give a toss about it's own citizens let alone the starving in the third world.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

I would stop all foreign aid tomorrow given the chance. Government however will continue to increase foreign aid because too many ministers have too many fingers in the honeypot doling out tax payers money like confetti for kickbacks.

Foreign aid is nowt to do with aid and everything to do with lucrative trade deals, this government doesn't give a toss about it's own citizens let alone the starving in the third world.

How right you are. I am sick of things where ordinary people are being laughed at. People should organise by way of the internet and more street protests against corporate control of the masses..