Another Vodafone default - Now in deadlock - ***Defaults removed***

salphy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are legally obliged to provide you with a Notice of Assignment which was issued on 23/12/2011. We are under no obligation to provide documentation which has previously been supplied. This is evidenced by the payments you made prior to allowing the account to fall into a default state.

The whole purpose of it serving trash (see above) is to dissuade you from pursuing the matter.

It is misleading and wholly disingenuous

Not sure what its SAR form looks like but I'd be inclined to use the one in the cag library.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP PLEASE!!

This morning we received an email asking for deployment dates which we supplied. We've now just received this:

Thank you for your patience

Could you please provide me with a number I can contact you on, so we can discuss the resolution.

Kind regards

Do we give them the number or ask for it in writing???

HELP PLEASE!!

This morning we received an email asking for deployment dates which we supplied. We've now just received this:

Thank you for your patience

Could you please provide me with a number I can contact you on, so we can discuss the resolution.

Kind regards

Do we give them the number or ask for it in writing???

Yes, give them a telephone number and ask for anything said to be confirmed in writing. If they are unable to do this, then you will need to take notes and then write to them confirming your understanding of the conversation.

Fingers crossed.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I think it would have be more likely them to have refused by email .. but that is my understanding.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I am away for my dinner in 15 minutes.. so I hope they phone soon :lol:

BCOBS

grrrr....

BCOBS

So OH has just had a phone call at work.... BOTH DEFAULTS WILL BE REMOVED IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS!! :madgrin:

Thankyou all for your help and support!! So happy!!!

Excellent result salphy, must be a great relief for you!!!:whoo:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It really is! Shame we lost the house we wanted, will have to wait for another one to come up but I suppose everything happens for a reason and atleast we're not looking at living miles from eachother again now :) thankyou all x

salphy, this is the best news, isn't it :) Let any of the site team know when the defaults have actually disappeared and we will update your thread for you.

:whoo::cheer2:

BCOBS

How do I post a new default query on the site? sorry I am not overly computer savvy.

I am assuming that your query is in respect of a mobile phone problem ? If so, In the first instance, if you click on the link below, it will take you to the telecoms forums. At the left of the screen you will see a "post new thread" button. Click on that and a new window will open, simply give your thread a title and type out your story in the larger of the boxes and then click on submit :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?115-Telecoms-mobile-or-fixed

BCOBS

I'll be sure to let you know! Maybe I should prep the 'you said 48hours" letter just incase! We did ask for a confirmation email which we received earlier:

Thank you for your time on the call earlier.

As confirmed I have now removed the outstanding balance from your account and sent the relevant information to the Quality Assurance team who will remove your defaults as agreed.

Please allow 48 working hours for these to be removed.

I trust this helps.

Kind Regards Directors Office

So hopefully won't have a problem! Good luck with yours jodilou1

They said on 30/8/13 to allow 48 hours for the default to be removed. Checked this morning and they're both still on. Emailed Vodafone should I be getting onto the CRA's aswell? Not really surprised considering the amount of times i've been told someone would be in touch within 48 hours and never were. This company are driving me mad!!

Hi Salphy, I would guess the 48 hours would be over Monday/Tuesday due to the weekend.

When did you last update your CRA file access?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: