style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello everyone can someone please help me solve this problem. I got a parking ticket the other day threw the post from my local council saying that id parked in a loading place during restricted hours with out loading. the loading bay is a 10 second walk from a Tesco express I was going too I was only in there for 5 mins the parking ticket states that this was 8:15 at night and it has photos of my car parked there the place in question is a 10 min drive from my house so I went back there too look at the parking restrictions notice and it stated that LOADING ONLY 30 MINS NO RETURN WITHIN 2 HOURS it does not state restricted hours on the sign can I appeal against this or am I going waste my time by doing this. thankyou:|:-x

I have transferred your thread to the correct forum - I am sure someone will be looking in soon.

This is purely an administrative move and you will still be able to find your thread. I see you are viewing it at the moment.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I have transferred your thread to the correct forum - I am sure someone will be looking in soon.

This is purely an administrative move and you will still be able to find your thread. I see you are viewing it at the moment.

sorry as you can see im new to this and ive never had a parking ticket before now thankyou for putting it in the right forum

There's a slender chance if you word your appeal such that you are collecting goods and loading them. It's a long shot, but your chance is better than zero.

There's a slender chance if you word your appeal such that you are collecting goods and loading them. It's a long shot, but your chance is better than zero.

Can you order goods in advance at Tesco Express? Lying on an appeal form is not really going to help the Op.

you can if you call them and ask them to put them to one side for you. All the major supermarkets do this. Although the only record would be the carrier bag or box of goods with the customers name written on it. It wouldnt be entered into a book for further reference.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I've done it at a Morrisons local store in Manchester, 2 tesco expresses in chester and at a coop local store across the border in wales.

Almost every shop will put something behind for you if you phone and ask them, as long as they aren't busy. I do it fairly often as my job entails long shifts and being a considerable distance from home. Last thing i want to do when i get home is go wandering around a shop, so i put the call in a few hours before i go and simply go to the checkout and ask for my stuff.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Lying on an appeal form is not really going to help the Op.

I am not suggesting he lies - just chooses his words carefully. A 1% chance of success is better than 0%.