Best way to enforce a ccj on a business?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my partner is a sole trader and recently took another business (a limited company) to court via the small claims track. The court awarded in his favour; with costs the amount this business owes him is £550. I would be grateful for any advice as to the best way to enforce this judgement please as the other company appear to have no intention of paying. Thank you.

Hi, my partner is a sole trader and recently took another business (a limited company) to court via the small claims track. The court awarded in his favour; with costs the amount this business owes him is £550. I would be grateful for any advice as to the best way to enforce this judgement please as the other company appear to have no intention of paying. Thank you.

Request for warrant of execution – Form N323 – fee £100 and file atCourt which handed down judgment. Servea copy of the Order therewith.

As a suggestion, before taking any action, it might be worth sending afinal letter to company stating that you give them a final opportunity of 7days to comply with the Order dated (put date and enclose a copy of said Orderwith your final letter) and pay the judgment debt in full, failing which, youwill file a Request for warrant of execution to the Court in respect of thesame without any further reference to them and seek costs against them for suchaction becoming necessary in the event of them failing to comply with theforegoing.

State that you sincerely hope the above-stated action will not becomenecessary and that you look forward to receiving their reply enclosing the CourtOrdered full payment within the stated time scale.

Kind regards

The Mould