Mother's Debt with Provident/C. K. Edrupt & Co.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hmm interesting, I have a client who is being chased by CKE for a Provi debt, not sure if they have received anything regarding this, will have to check.

As for Provi, I emailed them last week, talk about immature attitude! I simply asked if they have the facility to issue a payment card to a customer,

''give us your acc no, address, name etc, and we will discuss it''

Erm, I'm not actually a customer, I was simply asking if you have this facility?

Complete silence! Stuff you then, I'll let him know to ignore you from now on you ignorant children.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also received a letter from CK Edrupt saying that I could no longer make payments to them and that I had to communicate with the provident direct in future. When the provident obtained a court order against me a few years ago C.K. Edrupt wrote and said that unless I phoned them immediately then additional fees would be added to the debt.

Have you got a thread on this Angel?

Never heard of Provi going to court, and certainly not of them winning?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Provident do go to court - I know a couple of people who have CCJ's thanks to Provident !

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Provident do go to court - I know a couple of people who have CCJ's thanks to Provident !

Hmm, that does ring a bell actually?

Although Provi are good at not ramping up the total with inflated charges...

Had a problem with Provident and C K Edrupts.

Provident Defaulted me and never gave me the full 14 days to put things right then Edrupts got involved and stated that they had the right to place a default even though I did not get the statutory allowed time. I challenged the Defaults and did not hear anymore then Edrupts actually issued court papers to me until I challenged the legality of their claim. They passed the papers back across the desk to thier mate. I found out later that the account has been written off due to the incompetence of both parties

Before my CAG days but l have been waiting on a payment card since 2005.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Before my CAG days but l have been waiting on a payment card since 2005.

Ha ha, yeah, my client has been waiting for a number of years for theirs too!