style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i need some advice about some money i sent to the ROI i send over £300 to my ex wife every month for maintenance for my children its sent by recorded delivery every time, on this time however just an empty envelope was recieved the other end. My ex said that there was selotape stuck on the envelope seal thst i didnt put there i know its risky doing this but in 3 yrs i have never had a problem i have the recorded receipt is there anyway i could claim for the money back. Thanks

"Recorded Delivery" in this case (to ROI) being "International Signed for"?

If so:

"You can only claim compensation for loss or damage to the item you’ve sent. We don’t pay compensation for delays or for consequential loss."

"Maximum compensation

Maximum loss or damage compensation is £50, or the value of the item - whichever is less. You can also buy extra compensation for more valuable items."

"Extra compensation

You can buy extra compensation of up to £500 - although for some countries this is limited to £250. Compensation for cash is limited to £100."

So,you can claim for £50, or £100 if you had paid extra to give extra cover.

Recieved email from ceo her investigation team is looking into it sent off recipts of postage they reckon 7 working days to complete investigation.