ESA50 form posted - but now I have 'further information'..

star cannibal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

A friend has recently posted his ESA50 form (3 weeks ago),but now has a letter of support from his CPN - is there some way to send this in and have it added to the form he's sent,or should he wait for the dreaded Work Capability Assessment and produce it then?

What happens if ATOS decide to not pull in my friend for an assessment - how could he then produce his letter of support for the attention of the decision maker to hopefully get him into the Support Group instead of the Work-Related Activity Group?

Hi

I would advise sending copies to:

1. The Exact same address that you forwarded the completed ESA50 to.

(IMPORTANT ENSURE YOU ENCLOSE A COVERING LETTER WITH YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, NI NUMBER, DOB. Always ensure you get proof of posting)

2. In the Covering Letter that came with the ESA50 Form it will contain the address of the DWP Office dealing with your ESA so also forward a copy of the information to them.

(IMPORTANT ENSURE YOU ENCLOSE A COVERING LETTER WITH YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, NI NUMBER, DOB. Always ensure you get proof of posting)

3. If you are called for the Medical Assessment you can also take copies of the information along with you.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

:star cannibal:

Unfortunately the covering QR1 letter that comes with an ESA50 doesn't give the address of the Jobcentreplus office dealing with the claim, although in my opinion it ought to. Instead the letter offers a phone number for an automated service to get the phone number for the office concerned.

Alternatively, the Jobcentreplus address that your friend needs to send the nurse's letter to (marked with a national insurance number) will be shown on any letter he's received about employment n support.

As Atos have a talent for losing supportive evidence your friend should keep a spare copy to take to any face to face assessment he's asked to attend. There's a guide to coping with Atos assessments at;

www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?287253-esa-medicals

Margaret.