Sillyboywyn

Does anyone have an email for these please?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2302 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Im after an email for the compliance director please, i have sent letters to him about this being statute barred and also recording a default in Feb as mail order, but i have had no response but i still get emails from them every other day, they do not have my current address or phone number.

I have literally sent 250 emails to their ascent email address with no response either.

Hi,

I think you should write a letter to them and send it by snail mail (recorded delivery of course) to:

The Compliance Officer

MOTORMILE FINANCE UK LIMITED

SANDERSON HOUSE STATION ROAD

HORSFORTH

LEEDS

UK

LS18 5NT

Make sure you keep all the emails they have sent you and the emails you have sent them as these should form a basis of your complaint to them and then to the regulator

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I have already done this some time ago, it was signed for about 3 weeks ago and i have not had any response at all.

Address everything to Rob sands compliance director. Mark it private and confidential. There may be a huge backlog due to the colossal amount of complaints being levied against them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D