Last date for submitting online ET1 form for tribunal claims is Friday 4pm

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last date for submitting online ET1 form for tribunal claims is Friday 4pm. saw this on justice gov uk site.

From Monday you have to pay to pay some £300 fees for submitting the form as well as some £950 for hearing.

Right now it is all free.

New form ET1

A revised ET1 claim form will be introduced on Monday 29 July 2013. From that date, the new claim form should be used to present a claim.

Please note: The online submission service will no longer be able to accept claims from 4pm on Friday 26 July 2013. The new online submission service, with the new ET1 form, will be available from Monday 29 July. Further information.

See

http://www.justice.gov.uk/forms/hmcts/employment

What about claims with limitation due over the weekend? Surely they will have to accept them - where people don't know about the fees and new ET1 coming in?

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

not sure..they have declared it at least 6 months back...but didn't know that online will stop working at 4pm on friday..my solicitor informed me...ignorance of law is not an excuse. filling ET1 is not very difficult. i was under impression that I have to write everything but solicitor said only write the sequence of events and in the end mention that you want to claim unfair dismissal etc against the decision..you later get a chance to submit a witness statement which could be very detailed.

They have said if you can evidence that you posted it so that it would have arrived on Saturday had they been open, they will accept it, they will also accept faxed or emailed forms so long as they are before 29th ticks around, allegedly. (Personally I'd submit online before the site closes at 4pm) Anything after 00.01 on 29th incurs a fee, or application for remission.

Well Daniel Barnett says that, "....the website for submitting ET1 forms online will be taken offline at 4pm on Friday. Get your online applications in before then to avoid fees." But no reference is made to claims that are for example e-mailed or faxed to the appropriate tribunal office between then and Monday.Any claim received on Monday will presumably be rejected if you use the 'old' ET1, as they are issuing a new ET1, and presumably this will become the 'prescribed form' that must be used to commence an ET claim.Che

...................................................................... [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Please post on a thread before sending a PM. My opinion's are not expressed as agent or representative of The Consumer Action Group. Always seek professional advice from a qualified legal adviser before acting. If I have helped you please feel free to click on the black star.[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] I am sorry that work means I don't get into the Employment Forum as often as I would like these days, but nonetheless I'll try to pop in when I can.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]'Venceremos' :wink:[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]