style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thx honeybee i have looked online and can only find things related to making nasty comments about employers, the dates they have used are not really relevant as was made redundant in nov 2012 and went on holiday may 2013

So their logic is because you suffer from depression you cant go on holiday?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thx for your reply

It seems that way to me in my statement about my depression I said I ordered most of my shopping online so due to the supermarket not delivering the week before because of the snow, I decided to to collect my online order from the from the collections department they are also saying this is evidence that I am not depressed.

Another part of my statement said i no longer socialized as previous to the depression I was always out nearly every weekend I think they are looking at a ‘substantial’ and ‘long-term’ negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.

if they are relying on a holiday and groceries as defence I think you will be ok. It is normal for them to try and intimidate you before the hearing.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

You still need to eat even if depressed, how you do your shopping has nothing to do with it.

Ask for some clarification on their logic.

actually I'd ignore them, it's so stupid

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Thx for your replies I too was hoping they are clutching at straws the posts have been added to the bundle today lucky I have legal cover on my house Insurance and have solicitor and barrister for the hearing

don't let them draw you into a debate; everything through your solicitor is best

If they send you anything, pass it straight on to your solicitor.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thx honeybee i have looked online and can only find things related to making nasty comments about employers, the dates they have used are not really relevant as was made redundant in nov 2012 and went on holiday may 2013

Even if you were still employed, you are still entitled to a holiday, there is some myth about if you are signed off sick then you must stay in bed with a hot water bottle and have only chicken broth for meals.

I wonder if he is aware that an employee still accrues holiday pay while they are on long term sick.

Just spoke to my solicitor and he says it is better to explain the posts than have them struck out and is amending my witness statement to explain them.

Does anybody have any ideas how a missing return to work interview will make the respondents look I was off for five months and they never did an official interview just an informal one where the the manager took notes on what day i was returning hours that would be worked

Thanks in advance for any replies.

RTW interviews are best practice but not a legal requirement - don't pin your hopes on it

Hi and thanks for your reply if cross examined by the other side in PHR is is better to give yes no answers or sentences

it depends!