Littlewoods/ NDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had problems paying my littlewoods debts and couldnt come to an arrangement with them. i emailed them and they said it has been sold on to NDR they have also been hounding me with phone calls (i dont answer).

Im abit confused from reading other posts. Do NDR actually own it now and who do i pay token payments too? I dont have a clue when it comes to this.

NDR are Shop Direct's in-house debt collection department. They're the same company.

I've been having isses with them too but I took control, thanks to the fantastic advice on here, and that's what you need to do too.

First of all, you need to send them an SAR request, which costs £10. You may be able to claim back all those £12 late fees!

Also, send them this letter:

"I have currently fallen on financial difficulty and as a result I am having difficulty making the monthly payments on the three accounts. The most I can afford at the moment is [insert amount here] per month for each of the accounts as a gesture of goodwill. As a reciprocal gesture of goodwill, I ask that you freeze interest and refrain from levying penalty charges on my account. I will update you in 6 months time or before should my situation change. "

If they turn down your offer, which they will, send them this one:

"I am sorry but you have failed to assist me during a period of financial difficulty, against all the guidelines and codes issued by the relevant bodies and authorities that govern you and the way you conduct yourselves. I repeat again, the contents of my letter dated 03/06/2013, for want of clarification:

I have currently fallen on financial difficulty and as a result I am having difficulty making the monthly payments on the three accounts. The most I can afford at the moment is [insert amount here] per month for each of the accounts as a gesture of goodwill. As a reciprocal gesture of goodwill, I ask that you freeze interest and refrain from levying penalty charges on my account. I will update you in 6 months time or before should my situation change.

Should you fail to help by refraining from levying unlawful penalty charges & freeze my interest, I shall have no alternative but to reduce my offer to £1 per month for the rest of the life of the accounts, as your actions are doing nothing to help me. This is contrary to the rules you should operate under. Please respond in writing to the address above."

Do not sign your signature on the letter, only print your name. Also, send the letters recorded delivery to:

Head of Customer Excellence

Shop Direct Group

Sandringham House

Sandringham Avenue

Chelmsford

CM92 1LR

Do not talk to them on the phone. Keep everything in writing.

Don't worry about it, just relax. NDR have no powers.

Send the SAR to NDR. The address is on the top right of their letters. Send it recorded as well. Do not sign the letter, only type your name. Remember not to sign the £10 postal order either, only write on the back 'SAR request fee'. Here is the letter:

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT/REF NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx (or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal datalink3.gif which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

This Subject Access Requestis includes - but is not limited to any data you hold about me in respect of any matter and held in any form including notes, screen notes, recordings, internal correspondence and external corresppondence.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return.

If I do not hear from you then I will assume that this Statutory Request is satisfactory and that the 40 day timescale has started."

When did you open the account? Might be worth sending off a CCA request as well.

NDR haven't agreed to a payment plan, I'm still waiting on the SAR. In the meantime, as they've refused my offers of payment, I am now only paying them £1 per month. Give them a chance to respond to your offers but chances are that they'll turn every one of them down.

SAR always goes to the OC. Not the DCA.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They may be part of the same company, but the sar should be addressed direct to the oc.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...