Parcel2Go Terrible Customer Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I booked with Parcel2Go on the 10th July to send a parcel to my buyer who had bought from me on Ebay. The Tracking Number is as follows P2G14310437. It was picked up on the 11th by Yodel, so far so good....then after reaching Newton Abbot a few hours later and put on a van for delivery to Leighton Buzzard, tracking stated it was in transit and then it vanished. It was supposed to reach the lady the next day. When it did not arrive the buyer and her husband were furious and blamed me. Fortunately I had taken out insurance but when I tried to contact Parcel2Go's Head Office on numerous occasions they do not answer their phone, it just rings and rings.Neither do they answer emails, but they do send out emails every day asking me to enter their competitions etc.

As I do not seem to be able to contact Parcel2Go except by using their very expensive high cost rip off Premium cost phone number which I have been advised is useless and that you will be kept online as long as possible, I shall instead now take my complaints to...Trading Standards, Watchdog, Small Claims Court and the police as obviously someone has sticky fingers and considering Parcel2Go claims to be the best courier service in the UK I think the Trade Description is in question. So Parcel2Go, I demand that you issue me with the £60 compensation that you owe me. I will be copying and pasting this onto Facebook, Twitter and Google so there is no point in deleting it. I look forward to hearing from someone at Parcel2Go and for the £60 to be refunded to me within the next couple of days, otherwise I will have no choice but to put my case to Watchdog etc.

Here are a couple of numbers you may wish to try

0844 847 2600 0871 330 8066 also found this

Parcel2Go hide their email addresses so here are some below for anyone who needs one

k.black(at)parcel2go.com

couriers(at)parcel2go.com

quality(at)parcel2go.com

g.iveson(at)parcel2go.com

orders(at)parcel2go.com

support(at)parcel2go.com

quotes(at)parcel2go.com

a.mayoh(at)parcel2go.com

p.hackett(at)parcel2go.co m

Company Information

Registration Date: 13/03/1991

Registration Number: 02591405