Problems with a consultant

Zonker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3918 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, trying to keep things clear here is the problem I am facing.

Got referred to local MHT , spent some time with the OT there and at end I said didn't deal with the problems I was experiencing and had a referral back to the MHT. This was later declined, not a word to me. After around 6 months I asked to be re referred back to MHT as problems were still happening. Around 6 weeks later I got a letter from my GP saying MHT said they couldn't help.

Id had problems with this consultant before , they like to work of written records and not what is presenting to them in front of their eyes. I previously had to ask for a second opinion and saw a different consultant and he had set me up with the OT and recognised their was a problem. Getting a second opinion is a problem for my area isn't straightforward or easy...the GP wasn't sure at first if it was possible because of the way the MH is set up.

*rant* Seems this consultant has the talent of knowing why a referral is being made and owns a crystal ball to see what I am going to say and what / how its affecting me. *end rant*

Seems I am going to be stuck in a cycle of 2nd opinions needed. Is there anything that can help me to avoid this?

• 3 weeks later...