Offer in full received from DG Sols

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I received an offer in full yesterday from DG Sols I faxed and posted my acceptance however my MCOL expires on wednesday but I dont want to stop the action until the money is in my account what happens if I dont receive my money until after that date? and If I do receive before then how do I go about ending the court action? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I received an offer in full yesterday from DG Sols I faxed and posted my acceptance however my MCOL expires on wednesday but I dont want to stop the action until the money is in my account what happens if I dont receive my money until after that date? and If I do receive before then how do I go about ending the court action? any help would be greatly appreciated.

What expires on weds? the time for their defence or acknowledgement. You can still leave it open until you recieve the cash. Then close the case later.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

The acknowledgement ends Wednesday as they havent entered a defence.

Thats ok then I hopefully will have money by then anyway just wasnt sure what happens after expiry of acknowledgement

Ibet that they ACK. on tuesday - this seems to be the norm.

My advise if free and is worth exactly as much as you paid for it….

HSBC 28 Oct 2006 Personal accounts ~ Offered and accepted ~ £3514 :)

HSBC 15 Sep 2006 Business ~ Offered and accepted ~ £4980 :)

MBNA 7 Sep Offered and accepted £2290 - (my amount £1170 plus Compound Interest) using the "phone call method" :o

FREEWAY 28th Oct ~ offered and acepted £506 :)

TSB VISA MCOL £300 - court date 27th March 2007