Claim Form Received from Welcome/Haggarty/IND

bmanc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sri must have been another these claims going on then.

looking good though

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I did notice a hell of a lot of similar cases to mine pop up.

Although similar, many of them are quite unique. There is no excuse for not paying debts. I understand that we have all entered into our agreements willingly, but the ethics of these people is disgusting.

that argument does not hold up where the firms 'welcome finance' & IND are involved

always assume they are never owed

never known a welcome debt EVER not to have the statements 'made up'

to cover their fees/PPI/GAP/mach breakdown/life ins legit.

no welcome debt is ever anything but 90% 'false'

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I dont know whether that is comforting (in the fact that the judge may have seen these tactics before) or terrifying that they are getting all of this money from people who dont actually owe anything.

bmanc

Could you confirm the total amount claimed on the summons is £3.8XX.XX .....have they added the sec69 Interest £1.0XX.XX in with their claim?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

It would appear that they have included the interest in their claim. The total claim including costs is over £5K. I can get a specific amount over to you later but it wont be until around 5:30pm im affraid.

They can include their costs and court fees but not the sec69 interest...that is at the discretion of the court and still yet to be determined...that's fine leave it with me.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

" The last payment was made in September 2008 when the balance was £2680. Since this date they have added various fees such as LETTER FEEs and CAPITALISATION (Whatever that means) arriving at a present total of £3681."

Why was payment stopped? Dispute?

I went on to a debt management plan with CCCS, then I split with my wife and subsequently divorced. All our debts were jumbled and I lost a fair bit of paperwork in the move. As I had other things on my mind at the time and the debts just sort of took a back seat. The DMP was stopped and no further payments were made. Since getting back on my feet, I have attempted to clear all of the debts but I didnt address this one as I targeted the ones that were live on my credit report and this one was marked as SETTLED.

Ok one defence and PT20 CC....please check for accuracy and content and or edit to suit and complete the PT20 claim.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45619[/ATTACH]

Regards

Andy

Andy. Thank you so so much.

I really appreciate the effort you have taken to help me. I will keep this thread updated with progress.

Just for clarification, do I add CAPITALISATION and all Interest into the unfair Charges and Interest section at the bottom?

You can add any loss except sec69 interest...you can show your calculations and number of days but don't include it within the Pt20 total claimed.

You will have to serve a copy of the CC with your spread sheet attached so state within the P.O.C ( detailed PoC to follow separately) and serve a copy on the claimant shortly after submission.