Tax credit Renewal 2013

emmajjj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i am new to this forum. Just wanted to ask as i have just renewed my tax credits this year and i was told it will take 6 weeks for the final award? is this the normal waiting time? i have given final figures and think i may have an over payment.

Wondered if everyone has been told six weeks wait? little anxious as i want to know what over payment it stressing me a little xxx

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'll move your thread to the HMRC forum where we deal with tax credit enquiries. I hope the guys will be along later with advice for you. You might like to have a read around the forum about other people's tax queries, you may well find more information.

There will be a short term redirect from this forum for you to follow.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

would really like some advice as i updated in january my new contract and contracted hours the woman on the phone said they had no employer details for me i was confused as i told her i submit earnings as employee every year she asked if i worked under 16 hours i said i did she said that is why. then suddenly my hours appeared on the paper work??? i do not understand how i have earnings as employee but no hours on previous awards i do not claim wtc so not got more than entitled to in that respect. Just thinking they will say i did not declare hours??? anyone know