style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2260 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My "notifications" bar has disappeared and I cannot access my messages.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

I think there was a problem earlier, I lost the top part of the screen too. Mine's OK now, do you still have the problem?

Illegitimi non carborundum

The top part of mine still appears to be missing.At least its not just my pc.I'll have a go at re-booting and give it a few hours.

Thanks

I still seem to have the top part of the screen missing-Or rather the claret line looks like its lowered.

Is there any other way of getting into my control panel?I had some valuable pm's in there that I need to access?

Hello there.

2 possible solutions. You could try pressing Control and F5 [thank you CitizenB :)] or do you have email notifications of your PMs?

I'll let our Webmaster know you have problems if F5 doesn't work.

HB

Hello there.

2 possible solutions. You could try pressing Control and F5 [thank you CitizenB :)] or do you have email notifications of your PMs?

I'll let our Webmaster know you have problems if F5 doesn't work.

HB

Ctrl & F5 has cracked it.thanks for following this issue through the day

I'm pleased it worked. :) It's all down to CitizenB, all I did was pass on the information. I'll try to remember it myself next time I have a problem.