• Tweets

• Multipage pdf attached Also included was 50 pages of statements and a financial questionnaire form which I haven't scanned. 02_12_2020.pdf
    • there are no rules that dictate an OC or a DCA debt buyer has to cease contact nor destroy data after 6yrs, nor that once a debt is statute barred the owner is not allowed to contract you requesting payment.    you need to remember that SB in E&W simply means a debt cannot be enforced, so DCA's don't bother with court.   it appears you might of been one of the many people that followed advice by members at the time to enter into all many of pointless letter tennis, sending this letter and that letter and most probably gained from this the idea that at some point, because people genuinely believed all the stuff stated in the letters banded around actually meant something,  it nailed debt owners into a box and they would stop and comply.   well no immunity cape batman, most of it was utter twaddle, however, the FCA conc rules of 2015 are a very useful tool.   i would be sending the relevant dca's a copy of our statute barred letter, in that you'll see a mention of conc, once they have that, should they still pester, some compo might be owed.
    • Thank you. First of all can I remind you about what I asked you in respect of spacing and punctuation please. For instance, I have no idea what you mean by "I purchased them as complete drums hence the high shipping cost with insurance by others the main kit came from one seller this now from another is a complete it its very large…" I doubt if anyone else could understand what you meant either. When you say you declared the value at £300. Does this mean when you sent them or when you claimed?
    • We never spoke to creation until Harvey’s went into administration. All I know is that they wrote the sofas off and we were told to go to the local Harvey’s to pick out a replacement. We went and picked out the new sofas and were told that they would just do a straight swap 
    • Hi i was the sender to a custom paint shop, hermes lost them on the way. I purchased them as complete drums hence the high shipping cost with insurance by others the main kit came from one seller the snare from another as a complete it its very large, hence i want to claim for the money i spent  on shipping them to me, on top of the purchase value. The shells after stripping down are smaller and stack inside one another.
  • Our picks

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2697 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've read the transcript of this case and noted that the judge ordered Mr Simon Renshaw Smith to appear in court last July following the case hearing in May and to bring with him some documentation to substantiate his claim against Mr Ibbotson. I cannot find any details about this July hearing anywhere. What was the result anyone??

We'd all love to know

So what's happened.? Has there been some sort of legalistic veil of secrecy drawn over this issue, or has there to be a certain length of time before it can be made public.? Not being a "legally cognisant" person I don't quite understand.

If SRS did turn up to see Judge McLlaine the only people who would know what was said would be both parties,cant really see SRS publishing any details if he was tore a new backside, and cant really see the judge needing to let anyone else know what he said. Although it would be nice to know!