BankFodder BankFodder

gav2013

Compromised Agreement JSA - Working again

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2526 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I wonder if you can advise?

I took a CA and signed on and said that "my contract" had ended, then a letter came today from the JSA stating that my former employer had said that I left voluntarily and I need to fill it in to as "why I left" and send it back to the JSA

What should I do? It was a agreement governed by solicitors etc. I thought it was confidential and can not be disclosed to any one.

I also have something else to throw in the mix, I started working again and last week have worked more than 16 hours so should I sign off and then if I don't get the hours sign back on again as technically i have a new job now? meaning my former employer will be the agency rather than the company that I worked for which led to the CA.

Thanks very much

Gav

Edited by gav2013