style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is why I say never use e-mail with firms like DF it's to easy to deny receipt, they are well known for this ploy!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

When was the last payment you made ?

Don't pay any silly charges. If they have bought the account, then they only paid at most 1/3 of what was owed, so they can get their profit from the outstanding amount.

Do you have the Termination notice from Marbles? Or a letter demanding the full balance outstanding?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Its SB early next year..Not payed since late 2007 or early 2008..Unless they can come up with an agreement showing the correct account number..The correct bank at the time of the agreement they are getting diddle squat :)

If I remember Marbles changed a lot of account number around 7 years ago, why they did this I have no clue. No new agreements were sent out to sign just a covering letter.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Not sure Bazooka..will have to have a look .

.I do have paperwork from 2007 and onwards

..Hardup yes .

.the marbles accounts were brought by Halifax I think

..they sent out new cards with new numbers .

.you had to sign an agreement or you couldnt have the new card.

.My account was already closed so never recieved the card or the agreement.

.My Marbles account was opened in 2005,

I know they need the original..if it ever went to court,

all they have sent is a recon with the new account number Ive never had

Just received an email from Drydens..they are asking and I quote .

....Could I kindly send them a copy of the Recon agreement that capquest have sent me.

so they can investigate the matter..MMMMM Its for them to do the work and not me ..Do I tell them this ??

thanks guys

No Idea!! thats what is puzzling me..I shouldnt have to do their dirty work ..they just said if I send it they could investigate further..And take appropiate action to resolve the matter swiftly ..Why cant they just get it off CQ..They have sent 2 threatening letters and have to ask me for the Re/con ..I just need to know what to say to them

In answer to the original question - email, the answer is nothing.

Been there with HSBC and the Ombudsman accepted their view that email is not a secure method of communication.

If a company is willing then that's ok, and it's quick and free which is why I prefer it.

But you can't force them even though it's your data etc.