style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2269 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I received a letter from Ingeus in Birmingham that my exit report was being sent to my local JCP. So I emailed for my copy form my advisor. Received it this morning. B'gger all on it apart form next steps.

It states in the Next Steps box.

• Actively apply for jobs (I blinking apply for up to 60 jobs every two weeks)
  • Consider alternative job goals (what brain surgeon or international fashion model???)
  • Undertake additional skills training (did all their courses. Now doing Sage 50 and NVQ)
  • Engage with JCP Advisor (always do!)
  • Attend job interviews coming up (yep done that offered a job and then the b'stard retracted it!)

Anyone else had the same standard form and did it state the same on the next steps?

Hardly worth getting an exit report if it just states the obvious is it. Ingeus probably know that we get a copy of the report so are purposely keeping it very neutral and harmless - nothing you can go to the DWP with and say 'Hey, that's a lie!'

There should be a section on the report detailing what Ingeus have done for you over your 2 years - that's the bit I'd definitely want to see. I'm surprised the DWP don't want that too, you'd think they'd want to know where their money was going. The DWP are just as apathetic as the WP though; as long as we've been on the course and something has been seen to be done, that's enough.

I get my exit report in a few more weeks time, see what's on that.

Don't forget to put in for a Subject Access Request that includes ALL data held by third parties including Work Programme Providers. DWP do not charge for a SAR and you can have fun berating the DWP data controller for any inaccuracies or omissions.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Hi Jasta

There isn't anything else on it apart from Job Goals and Remaining Constraints. No mention of what they have done to help me or what I have attended!

Mr P looked at the template what do I put for my details regarding the work programme and my detaisl? NI number, office where the WP took place and the company ie Ingeus?

From the DWP site, they say "write and tell us your:

• Full name
  • Full address
  • Date of birth
  • National Insurance Number
  • A description of the information you require (for example Jobseekers Allowance records).

I would suggest stating the information required includes:

• ALL information held by both at local office
    and any other location.
  • ALL internal letters, emails, texts, and telephone transcripts by discussing myself.
  • ALL letters, emails, texts, and telephone transcripts between , DWP, or any other party.

Would suggest giving a starting period of say Jan 2011 or you'd end up with everything going back seven years. When you eventually get the bundle, pick through it carefully and note any omissions and/or errors and report them to the DWP data controller - He is responsible for ALL data, including the stuff held by the WP provider, so it is his head that gets whacked if you go to the I.C.O.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

On the section Current Status on my form it states: The Client is well prepared for job interviews.

well so far ingeus have done nothing i repeat nothing good for me, the only thing they done is increase my anxiety worrying and generally made me a nervous wreck!