style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3634 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I signed on this morning and my advicer gived me a leaflet about payments been sent early but don't understand when my payments will go in my bank and just wondering if anyone know from this:

Expected Issue date Payment for Period Ending

15/03/2013 15/03/2013

27/03/2013 29/03/2013

12/04/2013 12/04/2013

I know the top one as I signed on today and it will go in my bank on the 20th (on wednesday)

But when will the 27th go in? is it on the 29th it will go in my bank or the 3rd?

I should signed on the 29th of March but due to been good friday Jobcentre is shut.

Any advice would be great, cheers :-)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There No BACS payments on Bank Holidays anyway,so payments usual go into accounts a day early depending on what benefits you receive

http://www.bacs.co.uk/Bacs/Businesses/Resources/Pages/ProcessingCalendar.aspx

No BACS payments on 29,30,31 March and 1st April 2013

Banks,Post offices,JCP and DWP Shut on Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday.

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

It is only the payments that would be due to credit on the Friday or the Monday that will be paid early and should credit on the Maundy Thursday, (unless you declare part time work and then payment won't be issued until form B7 is completed and processed by the Benefit Centre).

So wait, you signed today and your payment is thus due on the 20th. That should not be affected by the holiday period, and it's for two weeks. So you wouldn't expect a payment on 27th, right? Your next signing date is 29th, and you'll probably be excused signing that day because the office is closed.

So your next payment after the 20th March is due 3rd April and you should receive that as normal. Am I missing some important information here? For example, are you weekly paid?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Antone I think the OP means that because they are exused from signing on 29/03/13 the payments will automatically be advanced on 27th to ensure that they are received on the normal payday.

Apologies if I'm incorrect.

Antone I think the OP means that because they are exused from signing on 29/03/13 the payments will automatically be advanced on 27th to ensure that they are received on the normal payday.

Apologies if I'm incorrect.

Yes, I think you are correct. JSAPS (the JSA payment system, for those following along at home) will issue the payment on 27/3 so it will be received 03/4, three working days later.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gay guy

just signed up here to reply to this, mine didnt go in either, wife says its normally in by midnight, i signed on 15th as well and was told not to sign on 29th so my payment was due weds 3rd. Could be a delay due to the clocks going forward maybe? so perhaps the system time is not reset so could be late?

Steve

Hi Gloom,

Yes I think your right due to the clocks going forward, I will just keep checking my bank :)

Banks can be a bit flakey about this sort of thing - sometimes payments show up at midnight, sometimes at 3am and so on. If you haven't received your money by bank opening time tomorrow, call the Benefit Centre that pays your claim and ask them what's happening.

I have just checked my bank and my jsa is showing £129.77

was worried then lol

Excellent, glad it's worked out OK.

• 1 month later...

When you signed on Wednesday last week were you shown the screen on the JSAPs system to show that your signing had been input for 22/05/2013? From memory anyone who signed last Wednesday who did not declare part time work should have had payment advanced automatically (on the Tuesday) so that payment should have credited the account on Friday due to the bank holiday.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Well just want to let you know that since I last signed on which was (21.06.2013) and its my signing on tomorrow, well I have applied for 29 Jobs.

just want your opinions if that is good enough jobseeking since a fortnight ago since I last signed on. :-)

Not heard anything back from them yet which is so rude but I don't understand why Jobcentre staff are treating honest people like me and some others thinking they are work shy, I would love a job asap. :)

Whether applying for 29 jobs is sufficient can only be quantified when compared to your job seekers agreement - if it says 'look on 4 jobs websites, 3 local papers and apply for 5 positions per week' then yes it does fulfil your agreement so long as you've complied with the other parts of the agreement.

Feebee_71

• 1 month later...

I usually have my signature on Job Centre on Wendsdays and have payment on Mondays. So, tomorrow (21/08/2013) I'll have my signature. And because Monday (26/08/2013) will be bank holliday, when will I have my payment?

Thanks