BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2461 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I applied for the above scheme in June of 2012. I was aware the scheme finished in Nov 2012. When I rang British Gas I asked if I would be still be able to apply. I had a letter apologising for the time it would take to send someone to survey my home, the appointment was for Dec 2012. I rang on several occasions and was told I would probably get the work done in the Summer but I said as long as it was done for the Winter it didnt matter.

My house is very cold and I am on a small pension. I rang again today and out of the blue was told as the money from the Governement had run out in Nov 2012 they didnt think I would be able to have the work carried out. I have a contract with them which was given to me by the lady who did the survey in Dec 2012. This is obviously worth nothing and makes a mockery of these deals. I am going to have another freezing Winter and there doesnt seem to be anything I can do about it!

Their are other schemes out there you need to contact your local age concern

If you have a contract for the work then they are obliged to undertake it.

Please can we see the contract