EON rejected DMP offer

katysue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Just looking for a little advice on the best course of action. I have a 2k debt with EON. I am with Payplan, and they sent an offer through of 80 per month. This was then rejected by Payplan.

What would be the best thing for me to do here? Continue paying through Payplan despite them rejecting the offer? Should i contact EON directly? Will they just issue a CCJ? I really cannot afford anymore than i have offered through Payplan. I have moved house in the last couple of months and my current supplier is not EON.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. EON are the only company to have rejected my offer.

KatySue.

Eon have an obligation to give serious consideration to the offer. Payplan would have calculated that offer based upon a pro-rata share with any other creditors you have. The folks at Payplan should be contacting Eon and asking them to reconsider, please ensure that they are doing that for you. Sometimes it takes a bit of 'sticking to your guns' - but you should also ask Eon to provide you with a copy of their formal complaints procedure on the grounds that they are being obstructive. Keep all communication in writing.

Best wishes,

Seq.