PLEASE HELP!! ESA Tribunal Hearing in 17 days - Depression and Anxiety

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just read your reply, I gave a distance on my letter from a road to a road that they would know about and saying what would take my boyf 10 mins would take me 45 stopping and starting. is this enough?

That type of thing is good to include, but be careful - you've stated you can't mobilise more than 200 metres, and I doubt it takes your boyfriend 10 minutes to walk 200 metres, so mentioning how long it would take you to walk a distance that you don't actually walk, will just lead to confusion on the submission - better to say how long it takes your boyfriend to walk 200 metres and then how long it would take you. Also read the post above for other things to include.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you hon :-D

This is what I have now - I felt I had already included and explained some of the physical reasons so once I added some more on reading the paragraph through, it was doubled later in other words. I hope this is fine -

I had to delete it all names were in there omg

Edited by rockchick81

ps I have deleted this line out I don't like it Had I been asked I would have explained that

so it will run - how was I supposed toknow I was meant to bring it up first? I can not stand for long at all. After minutes my legscan not hold my weight.

hi nastagmite

I can walk to the top of my road slow, my partner looked it up on google maps to clairly and from my house to the top of the road is 150metres ish. at this time it hurts but its before this time im only out breath.

If I had to do more than 5 stairs, then that's me done.

Rockchick81, the content of the submissions looks good now. There are a few places where the words you've used don't exactly say what you want them to mean, but are easy fixes:

- The report states that I ticked on the ESA50 that I had problems with standing and sitting, however I reported no problems to the healthcare

professional. I was not asked these questions about my problems or given an opportunity to explain and how was I supposed to know I was

meant to bring it up first?

I would change this to:

- The report states that I ticked on the ESA50 that I had problems with standing and sitting, however, I was not asked any questions about these problems or given an opportunity to explain and how was I supposed to know I was meant to bring it up first?

and this:

At the time I had not been assessed on it but now I have, another doctor has advised me my standing and walking problems is because of my weight.

to this:

At the time I had not been diagnosed, but now another doctor has advised me my standing and walking problems is because of my weight.

And this I would add a bit on the end:

-The report states that I am currently able to run around the block. I stated that I walk as fast as I can round the block because of my fear of

going outside, but my fastest speed is still very slow, and I don't walk more than 200m.

And here I've replaced the word 'oven' with 'hob' as it paints a clearer picture:

The very last time I used my parents oven was when I put the hob on instead of the oven and the hob had a glass lid which had been left

down.

I've only suggested changes where it affects the meaning of what you're trying to say - it's best that you sound like you on the page and not me. But you don't have to take any of these suggestions on board if you prefer your version, ok.

Oh and you've left a couple of town names on there near the end, just in case you didn't want to leave them on there, you can edit them out.

Thank you we will do this and then print is off ready for cab today, Some one suggested and I have also hand written a daily day thing journal check with cab and maybe include this in my submission too. be glad when its all gone off, hoping cab will fax it so it free or we might just do it recorded delivery.

Do we then to call tribunal a few days after to make sure they have received it??

Thank you we will do this and then print is off ready for cab today, Some one suggested and I have also hand written a daily day thing journal check with cab and maybe include this in my submission too. be glad when its all gone off, hoping cab will fax it so it free or we might just do it recorded delivery.

Do we then to call tribunal a few days after to make sure they have received it??

At this stage, I would just make sure you have copies with you on the day of tribunal.

Just got back from cab omg that took ages!!!!

The lady there had prepped many for these tribunals and was really happy with my submission and what I had there. So a MASSIVE thank you for this site exsisting and esp for your advice estellyn, I would not have made it without you!! xx

Submisson and day diary is all posted of (a copy each) to the main centre and the centre I will be attending, both on recordered delivery.

Also have a copy of this and will print of 2 more.

So have copies of submission and diary, they already have the 70 page atos and dwp stuff INC my doctors letter at the time.

Hoping that will all be enough. She was really impressed with the submission, the only thing that will let me down is if I stuff up the answers by answering them in a way that may be took the wrong way, talking without thinking.

Think I can breathe now??

Hugs everyone in the help with this xxx

Hello again, you seem to be making good progress with this. :) You were lucky to see the right person at the CAB, some people here wait ages.

If you haven't already, you might want to thank Estellyn by adding to her reputation points. Click on the star on the bottom left of one of her posts and leave a short message.

Please continue to keep us posted.

HB

• Confused 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Just got back from cab omg that took ages!!!!

The lady there had prepped many for these tribunals and was really happy with my submission and what I had there. So a MASSIVE thank you for this site exsisting and esp for your advice estellyn, I would not have made it without you!! xx

Submisson and day diary is all posted of (a copy each) to the main centre and the centre I will be attending, both on recordered delivery.

Also have a copy of this and will print of 2 more.

So have copies of submission and diary, they already have the 70 page atos and dwp stuff INC my doctors letter at the time.

Hoping that will all be enough. She was really impressed with the submission, the only thing that will let me down is if I stuff up the answers by answering them in a way that may be took the wrong way, talking without thinking.

Think I can breathe now??

Hugs everyone in the help with this xxx

You've done well getting it all done. Fingers crossed.

Edited by estellyn
  • Confused 1

i used to be big (23 half stone ) i went on the orlistat. i lost 7 stone 7 pounds in a year with this medication it saved my life really as along as you stick to the rules of having no more than 5% fat per meal you will be ok and you must have calorie controlled diet with this too.

if you eat more than the 5% of fat per meal you do get a fatty like oil substance that can be uncontrollable at times especially when you have to go to the toilet and it is hard to hold things when this happens stick to the rules and you should be ok with it just though id mention it as its worked wonders for me

good luck

Edited by time4change2

Thanks for your response swinginapig, yes I thought it would be overwhelming it was a headache getting it on here, also I think the first post which is my letter and drs note is the main bit. The rest is for the ppl who want to see the atos medical which I don't think is that important. um I tried looking up welfare rights in my area nad all I get is my CAB beaureau, is this correct or are there a different batch of ppl somewhere. Also do I have to send my letter of um, flaws into tribunal 7 days before my hearing or on the day x

Usually there is Welfare Rights at your Local Council Offices???? but CAB will also be able to help you. Yes make sure your submission is with the Tribunal at least 7 days before the hearing, take copies with you on the day, again good luck...

Usually there is Welfare Rights at your Local Council Offices???? but CAB will also be able to help you. Yes make sure your submission is with the Tribunal at least 7 days before the hearing, take copies with you on the day, again good luck...

Hello there.

I'm not sure of the current position after a funding cut a while back. More and more people seem to be finding Welfare Rights with their local CAB.

My best, HB

Thank you everyone. so much.

One more Q, sorry, summit else that is worrying me today.

What are the options either way if I pass or fail??

IF I fail my tribunal, can I reclaim esa again??? and whats the rules, grounds and situation on that?? and how do I do it?? Can I reclaim on same things or does it have to be worsened sicknote (which is my mobility has grown worse in 3 months)?? I been appealing since november when it was first stopped so to speak before going on appeal rate, its just, I just thought about my prescriptions that I rely on!! If my esa gets stopped, I wont be able to get prescriptions with no income, what can I do? or help my dad pay his rent then I will be a MASSIVE burden on my parents.

What would be my options?? xx

Hello again.

Yes, you can reapply if your condition has worsened or you have a new one.

There's also a 6 month rule for reapplying after you've been turned down and I can never remember when the 6 months run from. I hope someone will be along to bail me out later.

HB

Hello again.

Yes, you can reapply if your condition has worsened or you have a new one.

There's also a 6 month rule for reapplying after you've been turned down and I can never remember when the 6 months run from. I hope someone will be along to bail me out later.

HB

From the date on the letter telling you you've failed the atos assessment.