Bank of Scotland & Blair Oliver & Scott - now SCM Court Claim - help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PM sent Jillee your good to go :thumb:

Angel.......Consent/Tomlin Order cannot be discussed/printed on the open forum...the terms will not allow...what problem do you have where is your thread....what do you want to know?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel235 sorry but all I can say is that I will be accepting the offer and consent order I just needed to clarify a couple of points in the schedule I will update this thread when it is settled, and to be fair there has only been 2 PM instances because they could not be publicly discussed. Andyorch has explained above.

If you have a similar problem then Andyorch is the Man :whoo:plus everyone else who has helped.

WHAT A FANTASTIC SITE TEAM:whoo:

Edited by jillee55

I didn't mean in just this post it goes in a lot but I guess we can't indulge everything ah!

Glad you have settled your one

Not quite sure what you are saying, Angel ? If you could perhaps explain a little more (in a separate thread in order not to hijack Jillee's - alternatively, you can private message me !! ) then perhaps we can advise further :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Guest Angel235

I'm not saying anything only that a lot is kept PM'ed so people don't know any more/ outcome of thread

I am in no way hijacking this thread only putting my opinion out there as that's what I

Thought this website was about???

Well every thread im involved in (Legal) and thats 98% of all of them the only time a PM is advised is if the information is confidential or refers to a Consent Order/Tomlin Order...which Im sure you know from your research can not be divulged to a third party....everything else is within the thread up to conclusion.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Guest Angel235

I don't think I appreciate you both ganging up

On me!!!! It's very intimidating!!!

I only asked a sime question why do

You both feel like you have to answer that way!!

I thought the site members where her to help people!!!

Start your thread then Angel and I will give you all the assistance you require.

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Quick update and a question

No response to my accepting the consent/tomlin order from SCM yet,

Got home today to find a court letter from CCBC Northhampton, dated 18th posted 19th received 22nd, Notice of proposed allocation to small claims track (N149A), mediation service form and (N180) Directions Questionnaire, to be returned to court by 05/12/2013, Important Notice:- if not complied with the court will make such order as appears appropriate. So I know I MUST comply. why do these things always arrive on Fridays.

So SCM must have replied to my defence but should I have received a copy of their reply with the DQ?

I also sent 3rd DSAR non-compliance letter to BOS on 8/11/13 basically giving them 7 days to complete DSAR or confirm in writing that they can not supply what I asked for. Rang BOS earlier to ask if they will comply but was told I needed to speak to their litigation dept in Hove (i.e. SCM) so I am in catch 22 cos I know I will not get the info I requested now, (I know this should be all over by now but I feel they are playing mind games with me).

Edited by jillee55

Guest Angel235

I don't think so they prob just responded to court to have allocated you would have received their reply by now?

Also reading other threads on here it seems that it takes a while to get post to SCM?

If you have sent them a reply and offered consent order than should be ok?

I'm putting question marks just for back up lol

All they need to is advise Northampton that they intend to proceed with the claim. It is a simple matter of ticking a box. Any further paperwork will be submitted using your local court -Witness statements etc.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks CitizenB

So all I need to do is fill out the forms and send back to court, (I do NOT need to include any witness statement yet?)

Plus for the mediation service it asks for any dates in the next 6 weeks that I would NOT be available for a mediation appointment. (difficult, I work full time) (Hopefully SCM will respond soon)

Edited by jillee55

Why would you supy a witness statement?

Supply

A defence is the bare bones .. a witness statement adds the meat.. at this point you expand on the points made in a defence, refer to documents that you are relying on, etc, etc..

I have attached a guide produced by the Bar Council and also a Guide to Witness statements.

Guidance Notes for WS.pdf

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47903[/ATTACH]

BCOBS

Angel235

I am doing my best to ensure that I follow civil procedure rules, until I am sure that the claim is stayed otherwise SCM could just sneak in the back door and get judgement by default if I do not return the DQ to the court. So I need to ensure I file the papers before the 5th Dec because SCM have not responded to the consent/tomlin order yet!

Thankyou for your guidance CitizenB

Very useful, I am hoping and praying it doesn't get that far,

• 4 weeks later...