Lloyds TSB SAR (not able to provide default notice)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I recently discovered a default on my credit file from Lloyds.

In 2007 I went into financial hardship because in 6 months the bank applied £1120 of charges to my account. They have refunded charges but actually still owe me about £700.

Anyway, I wanted to know why this default had been filed when I was in a payment arrangement.

SAE bundle arrived last week and it says

Copies of Default, Enforcement and Assignment notices are not saved by customer name so we are unable to provide copies under a Data Subject Access Request

Is there anything I can do about this because I'm sure I never received a default notice.

Has anyone else had the same issue with Lloyds?

Cheers

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

• 4 weeks later...

bump

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.