• Tweets

• its an extremely stupid idea to go off radar  thats why you got this CCJ   other than informing them of you correct address in WRITING  there is nothing else you need to do or state.   i have never known an enforcement hearing to succeed on a CCJ outside of 6yrs that has to date not been already enforced BUT as the court wont know your address ...it might well succeed.   it is a very stupid idea to run away from debts.            
    • Hi,   No, I did not, I made sure of this.    I want to send them a letter (and advised them this on the phone) but not sure what to send them!!!   Thanks   I set up my own Ltd company in March 2019 and the registered address was always my accountant.   When I changed accountants in May this year I needed to give an address in Wales (I now live in Northern Ireland and it couldn't be used apparently), I changed it to my dads and obviously this is available through Companies House.   They have found his number this way I think, but I may be wrong lol.  
    • So I received the attached reply to my letter that was sent to notify them of my change of address.   This is crazy, I merely stated that I was referring to the account number and that my address was........   Is this sent to try and trick me to acknowledge something?  20201203-COA Reply-CAG.pdf
    • sadly a CCJ  1 stops the SB clock 2. is not part of the limitation act as its a court judgement.   however, failure to enforce a CCJ within 6yrs makes it very difficult for them do so and ofcourse would have to return to court the court via your objection would no doubt refuse them.   it's just some phone jocky trying their luck that you might be a mug and fund their xmas party drinks bill.   IMHO you need do nothing  did you give them your current and correct address?  
    • who told you to pay the council directly and not pay their bailiffs fees? because sadly that is very bad advice since the changes in about 2014 i think it was.   you would of had a NOE fee of £75 (which ofcourse you did get?) , and a visit fees of "235, that being the total they can charge = £310.        
  • Our picks

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2718 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It seems the British government is extending this government gateway address past Universal Jobs Match.

Even MCOL is asking for a gateway address. Who next, DVLA, Passport, etc, etc

My question is on what servers will this data be secured on?

Is it monster world wide who administer the UJM site?

Some sort of confirmation will be nice

Government Gateway has been around for several years - I have had one since I had to deal with HMRC in about 2008. So I highly doubt that the authentication data will be stored on Monster's servers. It presumably wasn't before.

However, you could always try an FoI request - I did this when someone on the Benefits Forum expressed concern about what servers they were accessing when they made online claims to JSA.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.