chased by sky and bc&w

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im new here

, back in 2004 I had to move out of my council property because of a fire

whilst living there for just over a year I was using pre paymemt meters for gas and electric

I had to prove to british gas with a tenancy agreement when I moved in and out as they were trying to chase me for a debt I clearly did not owe.

british gas have sold the debt to bc&w who are now chasing me for the same debt.

I have e mailed them but not yet has a response.

What else can I do?

Also I am being chased for a debt which I know for certain I dont owe

sky have sold a debt to a company whom ive already contacted and told them ive never had a sky account

they said I had to prove it I refesued to do this because I know I have never had a sky account

all of this is puttinv loads if pressure on me and my family what can I do

ignore then both

they are not bailiffs

and have NO LEGAL POWERS

no DCA does.

the debts are outside 6yrs old anyhow

so are statute barred.

stay off the phone too!!

you should NEVER EVER ring a fleecing DCA anyhow

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

BC&W really are the thickest most stupid company going, they continually buy so called debts they have no idea exist or not. In between sending out letters, they count smarties hoping to find the blue ones.

Your choice is to either ignore them or send them one letter telling them to send proof of the debt or shut up. Personally I would use those words and add that no further correspondence will be entered into.

It is definitely not up to you to prove anything.

BC&W really are the thickest most stupid company going, they continually buy so called debts they have no idea exist or not. In between sending out letters, they count smarties hoping to find the blue ones.

Your choice is to either ignore them or send them one letter telling them to send proof of the debt or shut up. Personally I would use those words and add that no further correspondence will be entered into.

It is definitely not up to you to prove anything.

Lol thank u for that its made me giggle. Ive already sent them an e mail and said im not calling them and wont b sending any further correspondence. :) as for the sky one I mustve thrown that letter away but they have started to e mail me im not sure where they had my e mail address from.