MOTORMILE FINANCE LTD - Your Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45650[/ATTACH]

Odd still the same size.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting letters from this bunch of muppets addressed to my son.

I keep sending them back, marked not at this address.

He as not lived at this address for some years.

Over the last three years I have seen off Moorcroft, fredricksons and all the other Muppets.

To do it I have made complaints to the ICO, Trading standards, OFT and have made several polite complaints to the police about each companies criminal harassment.

I have found a crime number given to me by the police and passed to the D.C.A quickly stops most in their tracks.

However, MMF must be rated as the biggest cowboys.

They keep telling me Via e_mail that my address is his my son,s registered address.

Rubbish I tell them there is no such thing (He as not been on the electoral register for 4 years).

We do not mean that one they say, we mean the registered address given to us by the company.

What company i say,

Can,t tell you that data Protection.

It is like a sketch from Monty Python.

My son tells me that he as told them that he does not live at my address but they still keep e-mailing him saying that he will soon have a home visit.

I have told him to join this group and send his e-mails to you for advice.

The complaint I will make myself.

Do I go to the ICO OFT Or FCA or do I go to all three

everyone & your MP!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I do hope he uses better language than that when working in his professional life. If he wanted to make a point being a tad more eloquent may have had more effect

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I'm currently back at my parents house before I move to my new job abroad, and they've recently started receiving calls (at least 2-3 a day) for the past few days demanding we we make an appointment urgently unless we will receive a home visit unannounced. No name is stated in the phone message, just a reference number. Having read all of this thread, I'm going to start logging the call times and numbers, the only two I have so far are 01138876876 and 02078706877.

Please post it to the e-mail address on the starter posts in this thread.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

As far a we can yes the OFT/FCA are constrained in not being able to divulge what action will be/has been taken against companies to complainants we will have to wait for public announcements of such action.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brig

My humble apologies for the delay in forwarding my info to you just sent to ims21 as per post#19.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi Brig

My humble apologies for the delay in forwarding my info to you just sent to ims21 as per post#19.

No problem stu, the complaints list grows daily here and elsewhere.

We may now have an answer to MMFs 'harassment in the 'Robert -v- BOS APPEAL COURT DECISION OF JUNE 2013.

Their Lordships and Ladyship have laid down some interesting and far reaching new thinking as to what amounts to harassment.

Well worth a view.

Brig.

Have you got a link to this, this company were chasing me for a non-debt... the reply was laughable! Not sure if you have had the letters I got from their 'clients', I can send them to you privately if you want them.

I still have some of their pre-recorded messages and of course the list of these exists on my thread.

Hi,

Just wanted to offer some information regarding MMF in relation to the ongoing saga i'm going through.

In December 2012 I served upon them a S7 SAR which they blatently ignored. Had all proof that they received my request and cashed the cheque but non-compliance.

In January 2013 a formal complaint was sent to MMF; which again they ignored. At the end of January 2013 a LBA was issued; again blatently ignored even though they signed for it.

February 2013 a complaint was raised to the ICO for their non-compliance who investigated. Originally MMF claimed to the ICO they had never received my request and that the person who had signed for it is not employed by MMF and is not known to them. This claim was quickly quashed when it was proven he was an employee as one of the emails received contained the signatory name. Oooops!

After they were informed of this, they changed their stance to "We never received payment". Which again was quashed with proof of cheque clearing to their account.

Although the ICO's findings was that they believed MMF to have received my request and processed the payment, that their failure to comply was not due to neglect or wilful intention apparently. They wrote to MMF in May 2013 requesting they re-imburse the statutory fee and comply with my request within 40 days.

40 Days came and went and still remained no compliance from MMF, nor any reimbursement. The ICO was contacted again in July 2013, who in turn contacted MMF to ask why they failed to comply.

In August 2013 a single page letter was received from MMF headed "Compliance with Section 7 request", this document was only a printed spreadsheet detailing the current balance of an account they claim I am liable for and date it was aquired from the 'original lender'. Their response in no way constituted compliance to a SAR and the ICO was once more informed of this.

As of today, the ICO are still investigating, however I suspect with MMF's prior actions, the ICO will be either taking sanctions or forcing compliance via the courts as per my latest conversation with the ICO.

So far, I have received well in excess of 150+ emails of a threatening nature from MMF, have received no correspondence via post with the exception of their proposed Compliance spreadsheet.

This company are treading in dangerous waters in my opinion and are displaying a blatent disregard for legislation. Hopefully justice will be served soon and I have every confidence that the ICO will take appropriate action, obviously i'll update when further progress is made though.

Thanks all,

Asbestross

Good morning Asbestross,

Thank you for this information, if you have letters that you can share for use in the 'mass' complaint please forward them to ims21 at the e-mail address shown at the beginning of this thread.

As to your SAR the problem here could well be that MMF have only the data that was passed to them when they acquired the account from the OC, which is absolutely minimal, just your name and contact detail, the name of the OC and the amount outstanding.

Hi Brig,

Currently at work atm, but will collate all letters I've had and send them over. There aren't many as MMF refuse to send anything via post and ignore all emails / letters I send.

I am tempted to agree with you regarding the SAR and data only available is what was given; however they are the one's who've placed data within my credit file, not the company they're apparently collecting on behalf of. They've also informed Equifax / Experian that they have original contracts signed and dated and apparently proof of monies being deposited into my account with Santander (who'm i've never banked with). When asked to substantiate this claim; I was ignored as usual. Equifax / Experian trusted their word and kept the data on my file.

I think its more on principle that i'm pushing this through with the ICO; they have a strict lesson to learn here and by god they're going to learn it. I served a S7 request to try and prove to them that they have the wrong person and the account is clearly a case of mistaken identity; cant help with the feeling that they know it and are refusing to adhere as they fear the reprocussions?

Catch-22 though for them though, if they do not have any further information / documents, they clearly lied to Equifax / Experian in their responses. If they do, they're clearly refusing to comply with a SAR.

If it was the case that they havent got any further documentation; a simple letter explaining this would suffice. But how would this reflect on them as a company when they're so aggressively pursuing an account when they cannot even verify it is legitimate or that they have the right person. Hmm....

I'll get the documents over to you as soon as.

Thanks again,

Asbestross

Well the Santander bit sound s rather strange, you have never banked with them, easy to prove ??

Please let me know if you want help with letters.

Brig.

Oh believe me i've tried. Going back to the end of last year I had confirmation from the original creditor that there was no account on their system with my details when I served a SAR on them.

All very suspect indeed, but so far MMF are just blatently refusing to investigate it. Had several letters from MMF at the start of this year when I was requesting further information, but nothing proving liability and as soon as I requested that, all went silent on their part. Have never banked with Santander too but I suppose its impossible to prove a negative :|

I've sent several letters over the past 6 months in formal complaint and not had a single thing back; have threatened them with court action, FOS etc, still nothing. My intention was when I received their compliance and further information, I would be making application to the courts to force them to remove the incorrect data; but decided I would let the ICO action run its course and then pursue court action.

Will look very strongly in my favour if I show the courts all the neglect on their part and refusal to investigate after 9+ months I suppose. In no rush as have no desire for credit atm too.

IMHO MMF truly believe that legislation does not apply to them and that they are above the law. I hope that your mass complaint to the OFT may prompt some further action and wish you all the very best of luck on this front; obviously if anything from my experiences or documents help in any way shape or form, i'm glad to assist:oops:

Cheers

MMF will only stop when served with a court order against them. It is blatantly obvious they are using criminal activities, but its surprising nobody has tried court against them yet.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Well here is a new one for you which Brig is already aware of....

Check out the letter i received ^__^ Now they have an inhouse legal team apparently?!?!

[ATTACH]46541[/ATTACH]

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

More like a bryan cater imitation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

its a discount letter

ignore it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks