very return missing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there.

i was wondering if anyone has any advice to help me.

i ordered two garden planters from very but were sent via a 3rd party- forest larchlap

48 hours we had them collected via tuffnells the company forest larchlap sent.

as we were not the customer tuffnells would not give us a receipt,however we did manage too get them to sign a hand written note.

where do i stand i keep getting scripted replys and get nowhere

Your contract is with Very so if you need to return them to a third party then Very should arrange this.

If they wont then assuming you paid by debit card then in the event of a problem obtaining a refund you can do a chargeback. I would always try and keep the originator of the planters in the picture because they might want to make their own arrangements as I bet they dont know that Very can be a bit rubbish at this kind of thing.

As you ordered them from Very and they were sent to you directly from the Vendor, then really Very should have arranged a collection/pre-paid label for the return. Very could send you a declaration letter requesting that you send a proof of posting, however they may not accept the hand written receipt. If they do send a declaration to you for this, then send them a photocopy of the hand written receipt along with the declaration. From their they should contact the vendor about the return and eventually they will either send a replacement or issue a refund.

I'd recommend contacting them by letter or emailing them from their website.