Hoist portfolio - robbers way old Cap1 debt now phantom payment

rdm2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3775 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I haven't challenged it as sb before so i will leave that bit out and send it next week.

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Letter sent, lets wait and see ......................

;)

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

• 1 month later...

Well i have heard nothing from these people so i will consider the matter closed

;)

Well i have heard nothing from these people so i will consider the matter closed

Emm Hoist are devious, keep a close check on CRA files RDM.

They may sell it on at any point.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I will keep an eye on my cra file but hoist were the last in a long long line so any entries on it should have been made years ago :whoo:

;)

• 4 months later...

Well this has reared its ugly head again. Had a letter today to say it has been passed to BPO collections LTD.

Strangely RW/Hoist are now calling themselves Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 LTD

Do you have a standard letter for this occasion brig lol

BPO Collections have not sent anything yet, should I wait for them or send something now?

Should I just send the SB letter or should I include something about the disputed spurious payment to which I had no reply????

Edited by rdm2006

;)

Good morning RDM, Hoist have put 'self important' names to the tranches of duff debts they have acquired, much like Lowell with their Portfolio 1 & 2.

Wait for BPO to contact in writing, certainly do not get trapped into a telephone conversation, if you

do answer a call just state in writing only and hang up.

There has in the past been a 'rash' of contacts from DCAs immediately before Christmas, imo just to pressurise and upset recipients.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ha Ha Didn't upset me, I Know that its statute barred and i would never talk to them on the phone.

Talking of phone calls from DCA's - why is it that they think that passing a debt to a new DCA resets the ability to phone people. e.g. if i have told 1 DCA "in writing only" they have a responsibility to deal with me in that way. when a new DCA buys the rights to such a debt, they also buy the responsibilities and therefore should only contact me in writing as requested.

Perhaps we should do a mass complaint to the FCA regarding this.....

;)

This seems to be a new tactic by Lowells, been pestered by them today for the first time in 4 years. Just spoke to a DCA monkey called Michelle chasing a debt from 1999! Allegedly a payment of £5 was paid in 2008, by Credit Card! Absolutely no way was made!

if no payment was made (edit - or acknowledgement made) since 1999 then it was already statute barred in 2008, so even if a payment was made, the debt can not be resurrected.....

;)