worried about ticket from civil enforcement ltd***Cancelled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you respond to my PM this matter will escalate and you or your father will end up getting stamped court papers from CEL at which point I cannot help you.

I am really sorry but you have no way of knowing the outcome of ignoring your pm will alter the outcome from cel.

when and if you do get court papers there are many other caggers on hear that can help you without any pm,s.

if help is posted on the forum at least more experienced caggers can decide if it's the best for you! "beware".

The is no need to be "aware" of poster nev metson( although he has now stopped posting on here) he is an extremely well known campaigner in ppc circles esp with regards to the dvla and sits on the dvla consumer forum

How do we know that? Could be anyone !

we always have to be aware!

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

The is no need to be "aware" of poster nev metson( although he has now stopped posting on here) he is an extremely well known campaigner in ppc circles esp with regards to the dvla and sits on the dvla consumer forum

don't give a chuff who he is,coming on here telling people they must reply to his pm's or else,laughable !!!!!!!!

How do we know that? Could be anyone !

we always have to be aware!

Well thats how this site lost the contributions of a highly dedicated dvla/ppc campaigner by accusing him of being a troll due to his balanced view of the ppc industry, but as they one mans loss is another mans gain

Haven't you already been warned about taking threads off topic?

It is wrong and against site rules for PM's to be sent or posters to say they will PM as the advice is unseen and anyone new here needs to be aware of that.

Any advice given should be in the open forum for everyone's benefit and safety.

No need to respond and instead of blurting out your usual self appreciating claptrap spend some time reading the site rules.

I am flagging this thread to Admin as in need of tidying as I for one am getting bored sick of you dragging threads off topic so the poster ends up with unclear advice.

And tidying includes this message.

thread was already dead op didn't even return

matters are in hand

better he plays on old threads anyhow.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

when's peanut allergy coming back then......

same ole rubbish.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The thread is not dead and the OP is in email contact with me.

A chase up was sent to POPLA on 8th October and the following response was received,

Thank you for your email below.

A decision has not yet been made for this case due to high amounts of appeals being received at POPLA, we currently have a backlog in appeal decisions.

Although we provide a date when your case will fall into a list to be considered, please be aware that this is the date that your case will be placed before the Assessor and may not actually be the date that your case will be decided.

Please be assured that your decision will be dispatched as soon as it is available.

Kind Regards

POPLA Administration Team

The thread is not dead and the OP is in email contact with me.

A chase up was sent to POPLA on 8th October and the following response was received,

Thank you for your email below.

A decision has not yet been made for this case due to high amounts of appeals being received at POPLA, we currently have a backlog in appeal decisions.

Although we provide a date when your case will fall into a list to be considered, please be aware that this is the date that your case will be placed before the Assessor and may not actually be the date that your case will be decided.

Please be assured that your decision will be dispatched as soon as it is available.

Kind Regards

POPLA Administration Team

Thanks the update is appreciated by those that know the value of your input.

Sorry I have been busy this week and only just had a chance to get on here after seeing an email that said there are new comments on this post.

I have not had a decision from POPLA yet, of course as soon as I do I will update this thread to let anyone who is reading it know how I got on.

Fingers crossed, ay :-)

Irrelevant posts unapproved...keep this civil chaps.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Isn't it just surfer. Woods and trees cone to mind.

What a lot of people don't realise is just the amount of work that goes on of forum.

A thread on here "Parking Eye Court Papers" started by mummsy post #92

"If you want any help in court pm me your rough location and if ur close I'll come and help you at court if needed"

This is what kirkby states:

And he asked me to quote him on when he has offered to represent people

Edited by Scouse Magic
addittion

A thread on here "Parking Eye Court Papers" started by mummsy post #92

"If you want any help in court pm me your rough location and if ur close I'll come and help you at court if needed"

This is what kirkby states:

And he asked me to quote him on when he has offered to represent people

Help and represent are two different kettles of fish.

Help can include:

Suggesting questions to be asked

asking questions of the claimant

Helping to refer to certain paper work

Referring the judge to relevent case law

Etc etc

Help and represent are two different kettles of fish.

Help can include:

Suggesting questions to be asked

asking questions of the claimant

Helping to refer to certain paper work

Referring the judge to relevent case law

Etc etc

So is it classed as Paralegal

Its as Mzkenzie friend as ive explained before. Please stop trying to make up statements that i havent made:

A McKenzie friend assists a litigant in person in a common law court. This person does not need to be legally qualified. The crucial point is that litigants in person are entitled to have assistance, lay or professional, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

So is it classed as Paralegal

No a Mckenzie Friend

http://www.aboutsmallclaims.co.uk/mckenzie-friend-non-legal-friend-in-court.html

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread