I am FUMING. Ebay negative feedback

silverfox1961
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

To say I'm fuming is an understatement.

On 30th April I bought a speedo from a seller on Ebay. It was a very reasonable price including delivery.

15th April I opened a case as it hadn't arrived.

20th April I got an email from the seller apologising, saying that my order had been missed and would put it out for delivery the next day. It was during this email that he stated that the speedo would be coming from the Czech Republic. This was not made clear in his ad.

28th April I contacted the seller again as I still hadn't received it.

On 30th April it turned up. Obviously I left negative feed back to the effect of

Good price. Lousy customer service. Will not use again

I just happened to look at my own feedback today and spotted this gem.

Sellers beware. Unpleasant character. Sent second item after first lost?? Beware

Compare that with what he told me in the email.

Anyone who knows me would know this is not true.

I have emailed him demanding removal 'or else'

I have taken a screenshot of it.

How very dare he!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks. That is now done. I assumed that the seller could delete the offending comments but obviously I was wrong. Let's see how long ebay take to resolve this.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Was it positive feedback - with a negative comment?

eBay are as much use as a chocolate teapot... I'd leave a comment in reply to it " reply to feedback" received and tell your story about the lousy customer service.

To be fair. You left the seller a red blob on his feedback, although rightly so and truthful... It was bound to start some mud slinging.

Good luck with getting eBay to sort it.

I wouldn't worry too much if you've got lots of positive feedback, buyers and sellers won't generally be put off by that. With your own reply added they will see that it's just malice from the seller because you dared to be honest about the way he trades on eBay.

It never rains but it pours...

Was it positive feedback - with a negative comment?

eBay are as much use as a chocolate teapot... I'd leave a comment in reply to it " reply to feedback" received and tell your story about the lousy customer service.

To be fair. You left the seller a red blob on his feedback, although rightly so and truthful... It was bound to start some mud slinging.

Good luck with getting eBay to sort it.

I wouldn't worry too much if you've got lots of positive feedback, buyers and sellers won't generally be put off by that. With your own reply added they will see that it's just malice from the seller because you dared to be honest about the way he trades on eBay.

It was positive feedback with a negative remark and to be fair to Ebay, the remark has been removed with Ebay putting a link to why it was removed without saying exactly why although the comment I left underneath saying 'this is not true' has been left up which could confuse someone who may think I am disagreeing with Ebay but hey-ho!

Keep us informed foxy :)

BTW was it the 30th of May that they turned up ;

Yup! Ordered 30th April, Turned up 30th May. I would have thought that if you were interested in good customer service, you would reply to a message immediately, not wait for 5 days then take another 10 days to get the ruddy thing delivered. I leave feedback as a courtesy not a right. Usually if I have had bad service, I don't leave any feedback but on this occasion the service was so awful, I felt I had to warn others and the guy did not like it.

Forgot to add that this particular trader doesn't have much in the way of feedback and all the others are positive, mine being the only dissenter. If there was other reasons why the delay occurred (such as illness) my feedback would have been different. I think I am fair to all (where possible)