please help me before i go mad!

kellyb1981
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

imm going to start claiming for lloyds tsb when i figure out how much they owe me but im confused is it for any charge theve ever put on my account even when its my fault ive gone overdrawn? also what do i need to put in the letter to ask for the money back? sorry i know this is all in the forums but im getting a headache reading it all and its driving me mad i need it made simple. i need a drink!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You can ask for all charges back. The letter templates are in the library section of the forum

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

Guest ian cognito

Take your time Kelly and keep coming back and having a read of the FAQ's and the Lloyds threads. it'll soon all become clear, trying to do too much too soon can cause problems later.

All charges relating to unauthorised overdrafts, return direct debit/cheques etc. Only thing you can't claim is service fees on the account if there are any.

You cannot claim for interest which was charged for going overdrawn due to your spending, however you can go overdrawn due to charges and it is this portion of interest you can reclaim, that is the interest that you can work out and put in your schedule of charges at this stage, the 8% you may read about forget for now, it only comes into play at county court stage.

These are the links you need , first your letter that you send is your pelim letter which is in this section

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

also in that section is "interest calculation spreadsheets" simply put your charges in there by type and date and it does everything else for you!!! Couldn't have made it more easy! ....have a really good read through the link i have given you, if you are still stuck post back, although to be honest it is very self explanatory.

There is little you can do wrong if you read the FAQ'S as advised when you joined!

Sharon