Experian - Duplicate address links / Anomalous address links / Impossible address links

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was also told that it was ok for Lowell to search me even though they have no permission. She also said that anyone could search anyone as long as they have a reason.....

This sounds like bullshine too......?

The DCAs use the authorisation to search credit files which is part of the original credit agreement and can usually be found in or close to the signature panel on an agreement form.

The only ' restriction' is that the number and frequency of such searches is not excessive.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It's been established that the Lowell account wasn't mine and the default has been removed (this morning in fact-woohoo). Therefore I can't have given authorisation as the original account wasn't signed by me!

Anyway, the duplicate accounts and searches have been removed and they've flagged up the duplications to be looked at. Should be sorted soon I guess, but no explanation from them.

Progress at last, these things have to be checked out carefully so it will take time.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: