BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2331 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It's been a long time folks since i've been on here,

so hello all its great to be back.

Now, down to business....

Through the FOS i got the current address for the company now handling all of Yes Car Credit information and also Direct Auto Finance stuff too.

I emailed them and received a reply saying i had to download a questionnaire about my purchase of PPI when i brought the car (years ago).

I have downloaded this, completed it and sent it off along with photocopies of paperwork from the day i purchased a car from YCC (back in 2003).

I have since received a letter from them to acknowledge receipt of the paperwork i have sent them,

but can anyone tell me what i can expect next, and do i actually have a chance of receiving any kind of a repayment from them,

or am i just edging my bets and whistling into the wind >

Any help would be great and very much appreciated.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

they do cough yes

see the threads here use the search of the gey toolbar up top

they have 8 weeks

did you do a spreadsheet?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Hi dx,

No i didn't do a speadsheet. The person replying to my communication asked me to download a questionnaire and complete it and return it to them with as much info as i could which i did.

Baz

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

so you've no got the statements or the agreement?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Be aware though that getting your money back from them will not be easy. If you bought the car from them in 2003 they won't have been regulated so you won't be able to go to the FOS. A number of us here are in the same position and about to embark on court action. Don't give up.

I have all the original paperwork (that was given to me anyway), but obviously didn't intend sending it to them. I took photocopies of certain ones clearly showing my name , address car details, price i paid per month, what the ppi was etc, so there is more than enough proof.

I can't understand why companies like this were allowed to get away with ripping people off and then years later still manage to fob people off until the very end.

Their showroom assistants were very clever and very manipulative (something that i have not fallen for since), and i for one am glad the company has stopped trading.

Thanks for your help folks.

have a nice day !!

Good luck bazak1 I had a straight fat no on my claim even though it was a miss selling they argue it was not miss selling when it was blatantly it was let me know how you get on regards

mfl

Are either of you considering taking them to court?