Help With Private Parking Ticket Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2857 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I've read all the parking ticket threads. The thing is my mother replied to the debt recovery and they offered her a reduce fine but she refused that. Should she just ignore further correspondence from them as they are chancing their arm?

Thanks

It's not a FINE! Just ignore

The last thing the girl said to her was that she should seek legal advice. What is the chances of this going to court?

Thanks

Hi

I have created a new thread for you.

Which Parking Company is this please?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The thread is working....you have just posted on it.

With them I would agree with DBC above and ignore them.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Thanks, still not working for me. Must be the device I'm on. All that is coming up is a blank blue screen with the menu squeezed into the right hand side of the page.

Posting is OK though. Maybe try logging out and logging back in again...just a thought.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

:thumb:

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Guest sizle

Hi, I've been following whats been said, as I have recieved a letter from MET parking services about overstaying in a Mcdonalds car park. How can these guys restrict how long I can eat beats the hell out if me. Anyway chose to ignore and got a letter from Debt Recovery Plus ltd stating if I did not pay they would recommend to the creditors solicitors that court action should be taken to recover what is owed.

Is this hot air I can ignore once again?