style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, I received the following letter today (I don't live at the address it went to, its my parents address where I lived previously.

It is for a parking ticket, I received whilst at hospital giving birth! im 99% sure I had my blue disabled badge displayed at the time.

This is the only letter I have received and it seems somewhat excessive.

I am so scared they will go to my mums tomorrow and she will panic and pay the whole lot.

I do know my rights to an extent, ie they cannot gain entry forceably etc and can add fees for a visit and levy but they def not levied.

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed

If you dont live there, then they cant do anything.

Do not open the door, do not let them in, theres nothing they can do.

What you need to do is get your mum to get a statutory declaration done stating that you do not live there. Then you need to contact the court and get the judgement for the fine set aside, as you have a pretty good reason for it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You need to tell her not to allow them entry, and you also need to get her to tell them through the door that you no longer live there. If she can get the stat dec done, even better. If they enter after she has told them you do not live there, they are in serious trouble.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Can i ask if the bailiff has ever entered the house before and performed a levy?

Warn your mother that Jacobs are likely to clamp any car parked on or near the premises, they don't give a foetid long dead badgers kidney whose motor they clamp, so that stat dec is essential ASAP

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

First thing in the morning, get down to the nearest court and get a stat dec done. Have someone in the house just incase the muppet turns up and thinks he is above the law. You only need to keep him out until you turn up with the stat dec. If he ignores that official document, then you can get his licence revoked.

its ok my mum don't have a car, no they have never levied

Good, as Jacobs are rampant clampers so will clamp any motor parked outside or adjacent to a property BEFORE knocking, so hopefully the neighbour whose car they clamp resembles Richard Keil in Moonraker, and he needs a double dose of immodium when he is shown the stat dec, and the police are called. hopefully they arrive before he can get the unlawfully applied clamp off.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I have seen a sticky with a stat dec template but it is from 2011, is there anywhere I can find a up to date one, secondly who can witness it for me in case solicitor is busy?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed

no!!

that's rather a clever letter really

it does not actually say he/they WILL remove stuff in 24hrs.

it says they are 'instructed to'

doesn't mean they will.

nor what proceed means, could be another letter.

its just an advert flyer that states they do 'removal 24hrs'

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You sure DX? It says he is instructed to proceed and remove and sell the goods.

Even if its a cleverly worded threat, i think the OP needs to stay one step ahead of the bailiff.. just in case.

not indicating the OP shouldn't

however, you need to read it properly.

its a 'make you panic letter'

instructed to proceed does not equal WILL

it means he has been told to

if he DOES is a diff matter,

WHO has instructed him,, [himself me thinks]

there's no mention of any warrant either. ..urm..

and it says pay us not the council...urm.....

line my pockets first please

yea yea yea!!

ring the council 1st thing

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

offer to pay it there and then.

WAS this a follow up letter from the bailiff?

had you had others?

dx

and they

I am very sorry everyone but the CORRECT course of action is to file an Out of Time witness statement (TE7 and TE9).

The forms must be emailed back to the Traffic Enforcement Centre this morning and ALL enforcement will these cease until the matter has been determined. This will normally be around 6-7 weeks,