National hunter records

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, so I passed the credit check for a Santander 123 account, then the account was closed 5 days later and I received a letter telling me that they had found records in 'a database'. They advised me to check Experian, Equifax, Synectics, CIFAS and N Hunter. Now I know CIFAS and Synectics are clear, so it seems these are now affecting me!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There must be serious concerns over your status for some reason, is there any GAIN data or linked address data/ CCJ information that could be affecting from a considerable time ago?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

No gain info

The only tome before I've come across an on going situation like this involved security and immigration problems, and the answers given were basic 'mind your on bloody business'.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Well I've never tried to immigrate and I've been totally forthcoming with everything - I wrote in to them explaining everything on my Experian record and the N Hunter records.

I'm getting really frustrated now. The N HUnter records are with the Ombudsman, but i'm not hopeful really. I have no idea what my next steps might be or what's really going on.

Well I've never tried to immigrate and I've been totally forthcoming with everything - I wrote in to them explaining everything on my Experian record and the N Hunter records.

I'm getting really frustrated now. The N HUnter records are with the Ombudsman, but i'm not hopeful really. I have no idea what my next steps might be or what's really going on.

Very difficult to speculate, it is a very rare scenario in my opinion.

A full formal complaint to the ICO requiring proper investigation and a full disclosure of the findings?

OK. Lets give that a go!

Ok,

For the ICO to be fully aware of the situation and your concerns, there is going to be a fair amount of collation of data to do do.

Starting from the day you first became aware of the entries, then date order listing of events, correspondence attached and reference to each individual event, (your letters/e-mails/ any replies).

Copies /screen prints of any entries.

This should be followed up with a summary of events (use bullet points for clarity).

Then a reiteration that this is a FORMAL Complaint and requires at full and explicit investigation and disclosure of the findings.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a word on this NH

I made an application to MBNA (already had a card). The app was successful. Then it was declined and my other account closed down (same day as paid it off), so effectively owing nothing.

I did a SAR to NH prior to making the above application and all looked fine - 5 pages of previous applications, nothing untoward.

On calling MBMA the CSA slipped up and said that they got info from

NH and that is why all accounts were closed. I became livid.

Stiff letter to MBNA - SAR requesting tape recordings. It came and no recordings. Submitted another complaint advising they didn't comply with initial SAR - they took my complaint as another 40 days to respond (so the tape recordings won't be available I suspect)

Wrote to NH who came back and said oh sorry there was information we forgot to provide you but send £10 and well send you it!!

Basically I caught NH deliberately withholding information from me... Which I advised them off .. No response.

Still no response from MBMA or any tape recordings- this has been since November 2015!

Basically what I'm saying is NH are in bed with the banks and are completely a law to themselves. I caught them out lying and MBMA are withholding information because it confirms that they don't provide all information in a SAR.

Therefore in terms of your own situation, I would suggest that the reason for your troubles is the fact that NH have. It supplied you with all the information you need to have it fixedly sunless you (like I did), have someone tell you then I doubt they're going to give you anything conclusive.

I hope that makes sense.