Lloyds TSB and Create Card

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2726 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I am considering letting Stake your Claim investigate any PPIs I may have had over the years as about 10-15 years ago I had a lot of debts and hardship due to certain circumstances. I have been with Payplan for some years now, but still paying off my many debts. I took out a lot of interest free loans and was constantly juggling them around.

I dug out some old Lloyds Create card statements and LLoyds Bank Statements, going back to 2005. I was amazed to see that Lloyds had been writing to me nearly every day telling me about the many charges they were applying to my account, even though I was paying regularly with the debt managemnt plan and never missed a payment. At one time I was being charged Unplanned Overdraft fee of £15 plus daily fee of £20 and at the end of each day if i continued to use the unplanned overdraft i was being charged a further daily fee of up to a maximum of 10 fees in any one monthly billing period.

I wasnt using either the card or bank at that time, as I had switched to Nationwide.

So there were no other debits going out.

Is there any way I can reclaim some of the overdraft interest that was applied?