Damn Customer Service

davef28
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I decided to try and do something about my debts, see below the emails. Mr Boden has really upset me and could have ruined my life ! Read from the bottom up !

Thanks for the information.

Due to the nature of your request, I will have to refer your e-mails onto our Customer Support Unit in Brighton, as we are unable to authorise any changes to formal lending agreements. Regrettably they do not have external e-mail facilities, therefore, they will be using traditional methods of communication. I trust you will hear from them in the near future.

Regards

Keith Boden - Lloyds TSB

Service Recovery

********************************************************************************************

To: CONTACT.US

Subject: RE: General Info Request

Thanks for getting back to me. All correspondence by mail currently goes to the correct addresses as held on your records for the individual accounts.

There is one joint account, which will be being closed shortly.

My sort code is XX-XX-XX and my main account is nnnnnnn. As suggested in my first email this is as a result of a problem with another company and I am only looking at what possibilties are available and do not want to start taking any action as yet, unless of course you are able to do / suggest something to ease my monthly financial burden Not sure what possibilties there are on the credit card for example.

Kind Regards

*****************************************************************************************

CONTACT.US [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent:
11 April 2006 13:27 PM

To:

Subject:
General Info Request

Thanks for the e-mail.

The purpose of my request was to ascertain the branch and accounts you hold in order to progress your request. Personally, I will not be responding by letter, however I cannot confirm/deny that there may be a requirement for 'non-e-mail correspondence' as matters progress. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Keith Boden - Lloyds TSB

Sent:
11 April 2006 10:41

To:
CONTACT.US

Subject:
RE: General Info Request

Before I let you know this information I would like to point out that I do not wish any correspondance going to my home address. At the moment the Credit Card is registered at my work address, the current account has a correspndance address of a local branch, and I am trying to get the loan account changed to that address. These are measures in place to try and resolve some very important personal issues.

Thanks

CONTACT.US [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent:
11 April 2006 10:35 AM

To:

Subject:
General Info Request

Thank you for the e-mail, which has been passed to this office by the On-line Helpdesk.

I am sorry to learn of the apparent problems you are experiencing.

In order that we may progress your request, can you provide me with the 6 digit sort code/name/location of your account holding branch and your current address and post code.

Regards

Keith Boden

Lloyds TSB - Service Recovery

Birmingham

*****************************************************************************************************

Sent:
10 April 2006 14:20

To:
CONTACT.US

Subject:
General Info Request

I currently have a personal loan, credit card and current account with yourselves. Due to incompetence of another company I am going to find myself short of around £7500 which I had been relying on to service these loans over the coming months. It appears that I cannot get any extension on my overdraft facility to cover this shortfall, and really I do not want it. Is it possible to request a "holiday" in payments on any of the accounts while I deal with the Financial Ombudsman regarding the other company. My letter of complaint has already gone off.

Many Thanks

It seems to me to be perfectly clear from your first e-mail what sort of help you're after, so why pass you on to Keith Boden, who after several pointless e-mails finally admits he can't help.

As far as Brighton not having external e-mail, I find that very hard to believe, I've been blind copying a member of staff there in on my e-mails and none of them have come back as undelivered, I've just sent another e-mail, which will notify me if he reads it, I'll let you know if he does.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks