MKRR - Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm continually getting calls from the phone number 03333 440629, can be three or four times a day, for a few days,

then nothing for a couple of weeks, and then it starts again.

I don't answer numbers that I don't recognise, I let them ring out and google them.

This number appears to belong to MKRR. They've also used 01452 260079 just recently, after I mistakingly pressed re-dial.

However, I've not (knowingly) spoken to them, and they have not contacted me by post

- they mustn't have my current address - is there anyway I can get them to cease calling?

Or in doing so, would I have to reveal my identity and address, and the lack of postal communication leads me to believe they don't have it.

Send them a cease and desist letter DEMANDING that they remove your contact information, or you will report them to the authorities and OFCOM, and reserve the right to take court action against them for harassment.

Also, make sure you log the time and date of each call.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I'm continually getting calls from the phone number 03333 440629, can be three or four times a day, for a few days, then nothing for a couple of weeks, and then it starts again. I don't answer numbers that I don't recognise, I let them ring out and google them. This number appears to belong to MKRR. They've also used 01452 260079 just recently, after I mistakingly pressed re-dial.

However, I've not (knowingly) spoken to them, and they have not contacted me by post - they mustn't have my current address - is there anyway I can get them to cease calling?

Or in doing so, would I have to reveal my identity and address, and the lack of postal communication leads me to believe they don't have it.

Have they written to you yet?

I would take one call do not answer security questions and clearly state that 'all contact must be in writing and the call harassment must stop' then hang up.

You don't want the to be the one to correspond first.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

got any old welcome finance loans or Barclay stuff???

anything showing on your CRA file that might be the cause?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

welcome: not that i'm aware of that's outstanding.

barclays are my current bank, although i've no overdraft with them, nor have taken out any credit with them.

ok well might be an idea to get your cra file

see below

that will show you how the industry see your history

and it might show something up

esp if you've moved in the last 6yrs

it could be card fraud.. or any number of things

though I must admit MKRR can be a speculative lot at the best of times!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

well any news?

dx

and they