CFO Lending - Advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3984 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I am an idiot and took out a loan with CFO lending for £200, I paid that back and then took another £600 and it was due at the end of april and I didn't pay it back nor could I rollover.

CFO is telling me I have to fill in a IE form and send a bank statement.

I have filled an IE and sent it back but refuse to send a bank statement.

There seems to be no resolution as they want a bank statement and won't set up a payment plan without one. But there is no way I will ever provide that. So now my balance was £680 owed, and is now £840.

Actually, come to think of it. I could provide them with the bank statement which they sent the money to and not my other bank account which my salary goes into, reckon it would work?

Anyone got any advice for me?

Thanks.

The I&E is up to you, but it should only be a very simple summary. Not indepth. They are NOT allowed a bank statement. Even the police need a court order to get one if you say no.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

A bank statement is a private and confidential document. They have no right or need to see it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Jamie. It is up to you if you send a bank statement. Personally I would not. It will have your details on so that they will be able to take payment. You could submit a bank statement and they still may not 'play ball'.

Why do you care though - if it will help put a plan in place...

By that logic, you would have no problem giving them your passport, driving licence or your debit card details for them to use as they wish.

Passport - no issue, driving license - no issue and debit card obviously never - no need to play dumb renegadeimp. You cant take payment from a bank statement and as the OP said, they already have the sort code and account number so kind of kills both your arguments.

Not playign dumb. Just confirming that you were willing to give enough info that could be used to commit identity fraud to a very VERY shady company where we have proof of the many "business practices" they have performed.