BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2500 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi - the first and last PPI i took out was with Yes car credit some +/-8 years ago, they really conned me and being new in the country and not knowing my rights said yes, I got the speech "if you don't take out PPI you cannot get the car". Anyway can I still claim, I do have copies of my documents that are scanned on my computer, if yes who do I write, is it the same address?

Hopefully someone can help me again - have been a member of CAG which has saved me thousands over the years.

Sharon

I sent all my info in the first instance to PO Box 1135, Bradford BD1 9PU. However they never sign for it so that you have proof it was received. I sent it a second time to No1 Godwin Street, Bradford, where it has still not been signed for, but pased on to the PO Box address, wasting yet more of my time.

I filled in the FOS questionnaire and sent it to them with a copy of my agreement, a copy of the commissions sheet, the SOC spreadsheet to show how much they owed me, plus a copy of The Yes Car Nightmare which I printed off to show how it was well documented that they made people take out the PPI and subsequent warranties. I now have to wait for a second eight week period before I can then send a second letter before action.

Whatever they do to mess you about (and they will) don't give up. You will have to take them to court, it's the only language they understand unfortunately.